The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tonto_KGB So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/21/09 06:03 PM
I was planning on paying for this with a Best Buy gift card and an AMEX gift card that I got for the holidays.

Will this hit store shelves any time soon, or would I be better off just ponying up the money and downloading it?

I'm not really uber excited about being the first person in the game, because I know that there are going to be countless patches the first couple weeks after release (happens in every game). I'm just wondering if it will be out on store shelves sooner rather then later.
Posted By: Derid Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/21/09 06:11 PM

Will be a long time before it is in usa store shelves.
Posted By: Laryagar Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/21/09 07:15 PM
Presently it is a digital download from Darkfall Online's web site. I have not seen any information as to when there will be a store shelf version anywhere. The client is downloaded after placing order or pre-order.
Posted By: Bardaji Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/21/09 09:06 PM
I doubt it'll ever be a box sale.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/22/09 12:50 AM
Dude, I just saw Mount & Blade on store shelves...in Montgomery ALABAMA WHERE NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. If that can happen here, then there's no way DF won't hit store shelves.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/22/09 03:06 AM
What the fuck are you doing in Mongomery, AL and why didn't you say something!?!?! You're only like 3 hours from me and Brutal. You in another school or something, or just visiting?
Posted By: Derid Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/22/09 05:10 AM

The publisher is a Euro only publisher. It will hit Euro store shelves soon, but not NA shelves until/unless they get a NA publisher.
Posted By: Morlander Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/22/09 07:13 AM
agree
Quote:

The publisher is a Euro only publisher. It will hit Euro store shelves soon, but not NA shelves until/unless they get a NA publisher.

Pretty much said it all.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/22/09 03:55 PM
Quote:

What the fuck are you doing in Mongomery, AL and why didn't you say something!?!?! You're only like 3 hours from me and Brutal. You in another school or something, or just visiting?

What fucking hole you been in? I've mentioned it more than a few times that I would be in Montgomery AL for 6 weeks from end of Jan til March 6th for aerospace basic course (school for Lieutenants). Anyway, yah, I'm here, but next weekend will be my last weekend here. Then back to Utah for less than a month, then I'll be in Shepherd AFB TEXAS from Apr 6 til July 10th. So anyone from TEXAS take notice =P
Posted By: Heidi Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/22/09 05:44 PM
Awesome I'll be about 2 hours from you over in Southlake, TX
Posted By: Kaotic Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/22/09 07:55 PM
Quote:

What fucking hole you been in? I've mentioned it more than a few times that I would be in Montgomery AL for 6 weeks from end of Jan til March 6th for aerospace basic course (school for Lieutenants). Anyway, yah, I'm here, but next weekend will be my last weekend here. Then back to Utah for less than a month, then I'll be in Shepherd AFB TEXAS from Apr 6 til July 10th. So anyone from TEXAS take notice =P

/me climbs out of his hole.

Well shit man, I've got to be out of town next weekend. I'll have to try to pay better attention. We'll hook up next time
Posted By: Crimthan Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/22/09 11:10 PM
Quote:

Sweet, you'll have to meet my bald head in person. I'll have my car that time as I'll be driving from Utah.

and Kaotic: If I'm still in the AF 4-6 years from now, I may be back for the Captain school (that leads to the MAJ promotion). Oh my god, I HATE Montgomery, AL. Worst place I've been in my life if you like to do anything remotely entertaining. How do these people LIVE around here?
Posted By: Tuskil Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/23/09 01:10 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Sweet, you'll have to meet my bald head in person. I'll have my car that time as I'll be driving from Utah.

and Kaotic: If I'm still in the AF 4-6 years from now, I may be back for the Captain school (that leads to the MAJ promotion). Oh my god, I HATE Montgomery, AL. Worst place I've been in my life if you like to do anything remotely entertaining. How do these people LIVE around here?

drink
Posted By: Crimthan Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/23/09 02:14 AM
Nah, they don't even do that well.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/23/09 01:45 PM
People in Montgomery drive to Birmingham. There is lots to do there. Its like a real city. Uh huh, no kidding. Who'd have thought they had those south of Kentucky?
Posted By: Bardaji Re: So when will this hit store shelves? - 02/24/09 01:08 AM
Nothing wrong with Montgomery....what I'm wondering is WTF you had in Wisconsin or omg UTAH that makes you think MontG is so godforsaken???
© The KGB Oracle