The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Slinger Download Information - 02/20/09 05:51 AM
After you complete your preorder you will be directed here for download instructions. Feel free to take a look.
Posted By: shatter Re: Download Information - 02/20/09 05:54 AM
For the lazy clicker, it will be released via torrent on Saturday the 21st as a 9GB file unless your were in Beta in which case it is a 50MB installer download plus whatever size the last patch was if you don't have it already.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Download Information - 02/20/09 04:49 PM
I recently had to move my Darkfall installation from one comp to another. The best way to do it is to run the installer .exe so that it creates C:/Program Files/Darkfall, then copy all of the .sfad files from the old /Darkfall/data/ folder. The patcher figures it out correctly and downloads the remaining stuff.

I think there's a torrent around somewhere, but if not I'll set one up if any guildies want to get those huge data files early.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Download Information - 02/20/09 10:48 PM
so if we already have the beta client what else do we need to do in order to get up to date? That is what I am confused about.. or should I just re download the whole new prog.
Posted By: whoflungpoo Re: Download Information *DELETED* - 02/20/09 11:07 PM
Post deleted by whoflungpoo
Posted By: Vyse Re: Download Information - 02/20/09 11:16 PM
Quote:

If I read it right, non-beta people have a 50gig download and all the beta testers only has a 9 gig download

Okay just in case this wasn't sarcasm and not to start a panic. Beta testers have a 50 MB download and non-beta testers have a 9 GB download.

Or you can get a head start by following this link and don't forget to thank Syev! And please seed when you are done!
© The KGB Oracle