The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vyse Holy Spells Batman! - 01/30/09 06:02 AM
http://s1.zetaboards.com/betaleaks/topic/1158522/1/

I am not in beta so I am not breaking any rules by sharing this link

Enjoy
Posted By: Eviscerater Re: Holy Spells Batman! - 01/30/09 07:45 PM
Ya too bad that list doesnt really tell us anything, other than gold must drop like water. Every spell costs 350-1000 gold.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Holy Spells Batman! - 01/30/09 08:13 PM
Quote:

Ya too bad that list doesnt really tell us anything, other than gold must drop like water. Every spell costs 350-1000 gold.

Seems to tell me a lot - based on the spells in each category it helps me determine which magic class I would like to focus in. Knowing there is a spell for transfer mana is nice. I dunno seemed like a cool list to me seeing as I at least had no clue what kind of spells we would have available.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Holy Spells Batman! - 01/30/09 09:21 PM
hmm lightning comes from air magic. Reminiscent of some of the Guild Wars Spells...
Posted By: Revol Re: Holy Spells Batman! - 01/30/09 10:26 PM
Ooohh, I wonder how viable a Confessor-type Heal Caster would work?
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Holy Spells Batman! - 01/31/09 12:01 AM
Air + Earth + Chant Spells = My idea of a Druid (more of a Balance Druid for you WOW clowns, but the kind of Druid I think of when reading Mary Stewart's King Arthur series, or the Pendragon Cycle by Stephen Lawhead...Lightning - think of what the Romans wrote about the Druids calling storms + Earth magic seeing as how close to the earth the druids were + chants - Druids had Ogham chants).
Posted By: Thomas Re: Holy Spells Batman! - 01/31/09 08:47 AM
too bad the necro spells suck balls! Where is the love for death and decay?
© The KGB Oracle