The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/12/09 12:33 AM
The Darkfall Online forums are seeking moderators....

this is probably a very good thing. They are making progress and looking for mods in anticipation of launch.

Things might be looking up!
Posted By: Leverett Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/12/09 12:52 AM
I sure hope so.

I must admit I am more than a little concerned about the lack of a North American publisher and there being no boxes on the shelves here in the States. There's almost zero web buzz about it (other than the PvP community's hopes resting on what we want to see in the game).
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/12/09 01:42 AM
There are no boxes in Euro stores either. from my understanding (I could be wrong), is is a completely digital release (think EVE Online).
Posted By: Anonymous Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/12/09 04:29 AM
halo3 sucks dick
Posted By: Anonymous Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/12/09 05:16 AM
fuckyoubitchs
Posted By: Lenny Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/12/09 05:31 AM
ryu there should be an e before the s
Posted By: Derid Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/12/09 05:53 AM
lol
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/12/09 08:07 PM
get wrecked
Posted By: Morlander Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/12/09 08:09 PM
i told my wife to apply since shes not gonna play till she gets a new pc
hehe
Posted By: Eviscerater Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/13/09 12:28 AM
Quote:

hehe

So what you are saying is that they will both happen at the same time, when hell freezes over. :P (meaning DFO isnt going to be until then either)

Anyway with that said is the game still as bad as it looks from all the videos I have seen?
Posted By: Derid Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/13/09 12:34 AM

One would have to ask what videos you allegedly saw, because none of the ones I saw made DFO look that bad tbh.
Posted By: Bardaji Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/13/09 01:18 AM
YES EVIS!! The game still looks terrible and likely plays the same. We're all just dedicated to it because...meh...we loves teh games that suck!

Hopefully it will be terrible and sucky enough to meet our expectations! If not...*sob* where will we find another game crappy enough to dedicate such time, energy and hope to??

Quote:

Quote:

hehe

So what you are saying is that they will both happen at the same time, when hell freezes over. :P (meaning DFO isnt going to be until then either)

Anyway with that said is the game still as bad as it looks from all the videos I have seen?

Posted By: Kaotic Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/13/09 04:37 AM
Well played sir. I agree the only reason for wanting new games is to have something new to complain about. I do tire so of complaining about the old games.
Posted By: Morlander Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/13/09 03:01 PM
someone needs a hug
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/13/09 03:25 PM
L
M
A
O
Posted By: Elph Re: DFO Boards seeking mods - 01/14/09 02:15 PM
Evis as I told Uber in the other post, please keep the trolling off these forums. There is no need to be negative towards the game that many are anticipating.
© The KGB Oracle