The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Lorddarka Darkfall Official Release - 12/05/08 07:37 PM
Here it is straight from dfo
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=2075657#post2075657
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/05/08 08:14 PM
Yeah.. quite chuffed about the NA release still being delayed TBH. But apparently NA publishers were offering piss poor terms..

Anyhow, heres to hoping they set a NA date soon.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/05/08 09:02 PM
Or some servers in Cuba!
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/05/08 09:54 PM
Ah ya Cigars and Darkfall. nice..
Posted By: Morlander Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/05/08 10:13 PM
if possible im hoping for a digital download from europe so i can play at least on a eur surver till na ones open
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/05/08 10:38 PM

Yes that will definatly be in, its been confirmed previously they will do a DD and even in the statement he said NA players are welcome to join in.
Posted By: Garal Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/05/08 11:30 PM
So what happens when the NA version is released? We start over again? I guess that might not necessarily be a bad thing as long as it's not too far past the Europe release. We would at least have a better idea of what we're doing the second time around.
Posted By: Bardaji Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/05/08 11:43 PM
Not bad thing at all to start on Euro. Also give us an education on tactics, where to build, etc...etc..
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/06/08 01:15 AM
Aye. And since everyone else will be doing it, it will give no advantage...only keep us from being disadvantaged
Posted By: Tuskil Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/06/08 08:56 AM
I smell a delay anyway.
Posted By: Morlander Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/06/08 01:47 PM
all i know is i have a stack of cash in a jar waiting to either order this overseas or to do a digital download the moment its available heheheh im so there
Posted By: Owain Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/06/08 03:50 PM
Depending on how long the NA release is delayed, some time spent on European servers will let us climb the learning curve and be ready to go full speed when the NA servers open. Particularly in a skill based game, it always seems that after you've played your first character or two, you realize that you've made a few mistakes. Not a big deal with a skill based game, but subsequent characters benefit from learning from those mistakes.

So, we make our noob mistakes on European servers, and excell on the NA servers.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/07/08 12:23 AM
Can't hurt to get our feet wet with the euro releaes. Darkfall finaly,WOOOO!!
Posted By: Tonto_KGB Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/19/08 08:44 PM
I haven't been around the boards much lately due to the holidays... but I'm really excited for Darkfall to launch!
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Darkfall Official Release - 12/24/08 04:21 AM
Quote:

20. What are your plans for North American servers?

They're right after the European servers, but not soon enough for a lot of players to wait. We don't have a solid date to announce on a N. American server and that's why we're allowing N. American players the option to play on the European server. Ideally we would have loved to be able to launch world-wide but we just don't have the resources to do it right.

© The KGB Oracle