The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete New Promotion - 11/24/08 04:56 AM
Brothers and Sisters,

I'd like to take a short moment of your time to announce our newest promotion for the Darkfall faction.

Knight Bardaji will be taking up his sword in the rank of C4 in the Darkfall faction.

After much discussion with the rest of leadership, we have decided that Bardaji's responsibilities will include

(1) backing up Shade and I in our battle duties
(2) organizing and running spec groups and special ops groups.
(3) keeping Jet out of the beer stock holds

Please join me in a to Bardaji and his new appointment.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 12:00 PM
grats
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 01:08 PM
grats
Posted By: Crimthan Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 01:59 PM
grats, Mace!
Posted By: nethervoid Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 04:29 PM
Grats man!
Posted By: Viper Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 05:21 PM
Grats
Posted By: Uber Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 06:21 PM
Who are these people I have no clue about that get all these promos? LOL
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 07:36 PM
I'm pretty sure Bardaji joined in AoC, and is a buddy of Crim's and Drakkis'. I could be wrong though.
Posted By: Bardaji Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 08:05 PM
Yes, you are correct sir! And I was present in the "Run Uber Run!" initial phases of WAR! Thanks all for the congrats, look forward to tearing it up in Darkfall!
Posted By: Uber Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 09:35 PM
Bard i know who you are I more or less was saying who are these noobies that keep passing me up for promotions as being deaf boy not in vent i never get a shot at anything other than being the guy that gets the text" Run uber Run"

lol jk in good fun i hope u own up to it and make people PVP in one game instead of letting the likes of shade donk and the other kiddies never satisfied to just hang with a mate and play for better or worse richer or poorer... a game is what mates make it.. no mates.. no game.. warhammer is an exceptional game it just needs many to play it.. im in bullies now and we field 2 Full warbands and pvp nonstop for 6 hours straight past 5 nights its been beyond sick!!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 09:51 PM
It wasn't much of a secret, but congratziO never the less brother, make us proud. Good luck holding me back if I get a chance to play.

Uber your one of the best pvp mechanics in the guild, I'm sure your skills will speak volumes when the time comes.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: New Promotion - 11/24/08 11:33 PM
As for Bardaji's short span in KGB, you are correct. He has been with us a relatively short period of time. However, he has been around KGB for a long long time. Bardaji was actually the founding member of CQ (a part of COS in Shadowbane).

I have the utmost confidence in Bardaji's unique skill set and experience in running specialized groups, where he will be utilized most in DFO.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: New Promotion - 11/25/08 12:16 AM
I know I was there, as Guild Elder

Now I am here..

flying this flag...

Doing this..

Sorry I was bored
Posted By: Bardaji Re: New Promotion - 11/25/08 12:30 AM
Dark Cadre! That was making a good time out of a non-so-fun game (EQ Faction PvP server, can't remember the name)!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: New Promotion - 11/25/08 12:58 AM
Rallos Zek
Posted By: Crimthan Re: New Promotion - 11/25/08 01:00 AM
Quote:

As for Bardaji's short span in KGB, you are correct. He has been with us a relatively short period of time. However, he has been around KGB for a long long time. Bardaji was actually the founding member of CQ (a part of COS in Shadowbane).

I have the utmost confidence in Bardaji's unique skill set and experience in running specialized groups, where he will be utilized most in DFO.

Yup, I was there in CQ with Mace too. Guild Elder a while after Drakiis, and LT in COS.
© The KGB Oracle