The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Bardaji Yes...It's REAL! - 11/22/08 01:09 AM
Finally! Someone I know got into beta....Darkfall is real, testing and will be THE GAME! I'll try to get some more info and post but he's extremely NDA scurred!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/22/08 01:36 AM
congratz on the confirmation
Posted By: Viper Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/22/08 02:02 AM
LEAK LEAK LEAK ITS SAFE!

Posted By: Garal Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/22/08 02:14 AM
Excellent news! Now if only one of us could get in :P
Posted By: Bardaji Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/22/08 03:14 AM
Quote:

I'm currently searching out new skills and writing them down, plus exploring areas in the human starting territory.

The game has a harsh learning curve so far, everything is extremely hard to kill solo. It may just be because I am a squishy mage wanna be starting out, but goddamn.

Oh and leveling skills takes a long time, don't plan on being master of the ball slapper skill in just a few days.

Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/22/08 03:46 AM
i cant help notice how differnt the mmorpg reviews pics are versus the df pics weve seen over the past few months and from what ive seen thier giving into features they didnt want to put in. Ie: health bars etc. We'll see how things go i have a feeling this game will have less then a week of open beta.
And im willing to bet the game is hardly playable that week. Thier going to force people t buy it to play it so i dont really have a problem with this theory but alot of other people do.
Console games u dont get to play them until u buy em, at least most of them. play em a few weeks then shelve em hehe we'll see
Posted By: Vyse Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/22/08 05:55 AM
That is great news!! Thanks Bardaji!!
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/22/08 06:46 PM
Quote:

Finally! Someone I know got into beta....Darkfall is real, testing and will be THE GAME! I'll try to get some more info and post but he's extremely NDA scurred!

Question is: How are people getting into beta on a single basis? When you click the link to the beta app, it takes you to the clan beta app...
Posted By: Viper Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/25/08 06:26 PM
Anything new?
Posted By: Bardaji Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/25/08 07:19 PM
No
Posted By: Arcain Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/26/08 02:35 AM
because of odd system specs, so you know like a mac or something... I bet this game could be run on an iphone....
Posted By: Arcain Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/26/08 02:37 AM
to clarify, I dont mean that negatively, I simply mean they should beta test it on a iphone!!!! its an odd config right ;P
Posted By: Derid Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/26/08 02:40 AM

lol.... iphone specs arent that great tbh... and they would make it on windows mobile before anything!

Now, DFO on a HTC Touch HD.... that would be Pro.

If they went non-windows, I'd hope they went for Blackberry OS as opposed to apples anyhow.. in fact, they *should* make a guild management interface you can access from your mobile... that would be kick ass.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 11/26/08 03:04 AM
Quit it before I have an orgy.

Seriously...on the HTC HD...how pimp would that be? I have a model a couple levels down, but I bet it'd still run it...just not in HD =*(
Posted By: Syloc Re: Yes...It's REAL! - 12/01/08 05:28 PM
It's wierd, it's been real quiet lately on the leaker's front. It looks like they've been really picky on who's getting into beta and whose not, even betaleaks doesn't have any information. (which is rare cause they had a bunch in all the other games)
© The KGB Oracle