The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vyse Darkfall Beta Poll - 11/10/08 01:28 PM
How many people woke up disappointed this morning?

I personally checked at midnight and then when I got up this morning. I just had a feeling today would be the day with all the rumors flying around.....doh!
Posted By: Owain Re: Darkfall Beta Poll - 11/10/08 03:24 PM
It was not a poll choice, but I do care, deeply. A warrior, however, must have patience and discipline. We can do nothing else, other than to be ready, and to respond when the call finally comes, so that each of us may take our place on the line.

For the King, and for the Glory of the KGB!

Posted By: Vyse Re: Darkfall Beta Poll - 11/10/08 03:44 PM
I upgraded my internet for this month so I can download it faster - how sick am I.

Yeah that wasn't worded how I meant it. Oh well, I was really just itching to do a poll :-) I am pumped to join you when the day comes!

I have been having major computer issues since I took the advice of a techy friend and installed Vista 64 bit Ultimate edition. Finally got Vent up and running agin this weekend. What a pain! Might end up having to reformat this week.....not sure why I just went into this rant lol.
Posted By: nethervoid Re: Darkfall Beta Poll - 11/11/08 11:14 PM
Pretty stoked about possibly getting in, but not holding my breath. I've apped to so many betas over the years, and only gotten into one of them. lol
Posted By: Vyse Re: Darkfall Beta Poll - 11/11/08 11:16 PM
PC betas must be different. I am on the beta for PS3 Home and have done just about every PS3 beta available.
© The KGB Oracle