The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Bardaji Argh! - 10/26/08 12:29 AM
I had hoped for some announcement on Friday (murmurs on formumfall!) but nada. I've longed followed Darkfall but had given up all hope that it would ever publish. Now, the hope is re-kindled but damn! Where's the beef??? Why so closed mouthed? Making me wonder if the recent news was more a PR effort than real time game updates. Someone convince me to the contrary!!!
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Argh! - 10/26/08 11:44 AM
Ran into a friend the other day from the Uo days and he lives in denmark and said he has a buddy, who says he's beta testing it as we speak. And apparently it has a ton of bugs, dunno how strong this source is but i wouldnt be surprised if they did have a few thousand testing it by now if their trying to release it by first quarter 09. With what i can see from the videos heh i bet thiers a ton of damn bugs.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Argh! - 10/26/08 12:28 PM
I felt the video looked slightly doctored and that over all it seemed somewhat choppy even if it had been. granted there are many factors for such a thing yet imho it feels like 100 years since I first heard of this game, so my interest with it plays out like a love song where I go back to have sex with my ex and then leave, and then go back and then leave again.

Point being is given the choice I'd play, especially if that is where KGB as a whole goes, but I've not been digging into it heavily as I've already had my love affair with it in the past.
Posted By: Derid Re: Argh! - 10/26/08 03:31 PM

Which friend ? Tell them to stop by and say hi FFS, its been forever since ive seen any of those guys.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Argh! - 10/26/08 07:51 PM
You referring to Haraa and Quitegone, Derid? Not sure if they're who Darka meant.
Posted By: Derid Re: Argh! - 10/26/08 08:01 PM

UO, not SWG..... Like Baal and Basy and EBP ( I think he was dane wasnt he?)
© The KGB Oracle