The KGB Oracle
Posted By: HeRog Anyone want my account? - 07/11/13 03:26 AM
I am exiting the game, I have not been in for over a month and have no desire to do so. I have a 75k prowess elementalist that is fully trained in water and air magic with a fair amount spent in fire as well. 140 int.

I don't want to sell it, just seeing if someone wants to play it. I am going to cancel the subscription but knowing me I will forget! haha

I look forward to the next game, what do you think that will be?
Posted By: Purgatory Re: Anyone want my account? - 07/11/13 04:46 AM
I will use it if nobody else wants to. Thats what I was building this 15k dude into.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Anyone want my account? - 07/11/13 04:57 AM
Originally Posted By: HeRog
I am exiting the game, I have not been in for over a month and have no desire to do so. I have a 75k prowess elementalist that is fully trained in water and air magic with a fair amount spent in fire as well. 140 int.

I don't want to sell it, just seeing if someone wants to play it. I am going to cancel the subscription but knowing me I will forget! haha

I look forward to the next game, what do you think that will be?

I thought we had lost you, hadn't seen you around. Ill take your account off your hands, next game for me will be Star Citizen. Hope to see you there.
Posted By: HeRog Re: Anyone want my account? - 07/11/13 05:10 AM
I will look into that game. I have never heard of it.
Posted By: agony Re: Anyone want my account? - 07/11/13 09:30 AM
Everquest Next as long as there are tears to collect and it is a Full Loot rape scene.... if not come back to the Hard Core DFUW.
© The KGB Oracle