The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Morlander need to find a good fossil farm - 01/18/13 12:31 PM
watch what you loot and keep on look out for a decent source of fossils so we can take more villages and build supplies to defend our bindstone
Posted By: Heidi Re: need to find a good fossil farm - 01/18/13 07:37 PM
I've found fossils regularly on zombies and brownies. Depending on how long I run the spawn I can usually get 10-20 from drops not skinning.
Posted By: Morlander Re: need to find a good fossil farm - 01/18/13 08:27 PM
Need to try the ghouls near mordor
Posted By: Luxor Re: need to find a good fossil farm - 01/20/13 11:24 AM
We should also identify the best way to gather/collect Fine Gyphs for siege hammers, and impure/inferior anima.

The anima are used to make battlespikes (engineering 25-50), alchemy (25-50) and of course mounts. A resource that will be in much demand I suspect.
Posted By: Morlander Re: need to find a good fossil farm - 01/20/13 07:53 PM
earth elementals is the best mob for fossils both glyphs can be found from dune shapers the fine ones are however quite rare
both these mobs need to become a past time for kgbers

edit
i just hit 36 engineering i am now stuck as i need more impure anima and inferior anima which skin from dune shapers on ruby very much need to get some groups to go farm these 3 or 4 guys melee them down fast if they r in plate skin them for the glyphs for siege hammers and the anima for battlespikes to get engineering high enough to craft hammers need help with them to progress
Posted By: Zarad Zhuul Re: need to find a good fossil farm - 01/26/13 03:38 PM
Inferior anima skin from trolls as well. I've been farming in human safezone
© The KGB Oracle