The KGB Oracle
I'm going to sell the whole Island with compromises of 3 Houses for darkfall gold.

I'm going to let my account be inactive at end of this month, Ill not resub.

So It's 2 Villas, and 1 Large Villa. There are safes on all houses, and it has 1 Small Anvil, 1 Workbench, and 1 enchanting station, 1 Silver Birch and 3 gardens. So I consider the 3 crafting stations a big bonus.

On the Island we have 2 iron nodes, 7 timber nodes, 11 stone nodes, and 13 bushes nodes. Now the money with the control point is doubled and the possiblity to get rare ores from the catpure make a good spot for who still like the game.

I'm thinking to ask 3kk on darkfall forums, people can think it's too much, but the privilege of having a private Island and for small guilds would be nice to have a place that cannot be take from you.
How much?

Would you offer it to KGB allies for the same price before offering it in the forums?
Im thiking of 3 million gold for the Island, I think right the money is no more a issue with people now can farm gold without almost no interruption.
This island is well worth it. If I was still actively playing I'd have bought it.
It would be good if some KGB members had enough funds to get it because you can house some private events there easily (inside the secret hidden arena).
© The KGB Oracle