The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arkh CKGB and Evil Bastages - 10/14/11 05:50 PM
Hey, it seems our alt clan is not allied with Evil Bastages. Is it possible to do it, I'm trying to transfer some money between some of my alts and it's the easiest way for them to meet.

PS: after 10 days of BF3, everything looks old school in DFO.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: CKGB and Evil Bastages - 10/14/11 07:17 PM
DFO was old school graphically when it came out..bout time you opened your eyes..LOL (But BF3 graphics are nasty, truth)
Posted By: JetStar Re: CKGB and Evil Bastages - 10/14/11 08:58 PM
I will !
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: CKGB and Evil Bastages - 10/15/11 05:39 PM
BF3 is pretty awesome, I didn't get to play it but for a couple hours.

Has the new DFO 2 came out yet? I thought about subbing a month and messing with it a little. But with BF3 coming out, i'm anytime I have will be going towards that.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: CKGB and Evil Bastages - 10/16/11 02:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
DFO was old school graphically when it came out..bout time you opened your eyes..LOL (But BF3 graphics are nasty, truth)
If by "nasty" you mean, amazingly realistic and visually stimulating, then, right on brother! If you mean the traditional definition of nasty, well, then blow it out your ass Vuldy laugh
Posted By: Vuldan Re: CKGB and Evil Bastages - 10/16/11 03:19 PM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
If by "nasty" you mean, amazingly realistic and visually stimulating, then, right on brother! If you mean the traditional definition of nasty, well, then blow it out your ass Vuldy laugh

LOL..of course I meant amazingly realistic and visually stimulating. If I thought it was DFO quality, I would have said it was ass bad and older than me.
Posted By: Arkh Re: CKGB and Evil Bastages - 10/16/11 03:31 PM
Well, DFO could look a ton better just with some bump mapping on those hi-res textures which are asking for it.
Posted By: Sini Re: CKGB and Evil Bastages - 10/16/11 03:57 PM
DFO brought my system to its knees with everything turned to max, and I expect to be able to play BF3 at highest setting.

Big part of the problem with DFO graphics is that you _have to_ turn everything down, like shadows.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: CKGB and Evil Bastages - 10/16/11 07:05 PM
Originally Posted By: sinij
DFO brought my system to its knees with everything turned to max, and I expect to be able to play BF3 at highest setting.

Big part of the problem with DFO graphics is that you _have to_ turn everything down, like shadows.

If that is the case you will not even be able to load BF3 Sinij if you plan on playing on the same system with the same graphics capability. DFO graphics were old when they were released and the reason they ate so many resources was and is piss poor programming in an attempt to "look" good. In the end, they missed on about half.
© The KGB Oracle