The KGB Oracle
Posted By: DART-TC Dart will be leaving the tag on monday - 06/02/11 08:12 PM
I hjave talked with some of you bout this already but I wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving the clan on Monday to pursue another venture.

I want to thank everyone in the clan for treating me like family, and I want to assure everyone that there are no negative reasons. A bunch of my old friends have come back to the game recently or left other clans and we are going to revive the TSP- Shipwrecked pirates clan.

We don't want to have a holding to defend in the beginning, and we dont want to negatively impact the current alliance. Also the pvp/character requirements will be high as well as the operational tempo.

I want to wish everyone the best of luck, and again thank you for your friendship.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Dart will be leaving the tag on monday - 06/03/11 04:06 PM
sad to see you go Dart and friends.

Maybe in another game you can come back home. If not take care and safe travels to you.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dart will be leaving the tag on monday - 06/04/11 12:52 AM
Hope to see you back at some point and game in the future, when you get to experience all of us dedicated to one task.
Posted By: Corpus Re: Dart will be leaving the tag on monday - 06/04/11 01:37 AM
Originally Posted By: DART-TC
thank you for your friendship.

Don't make it sound as if in the past tense. Perhaps we will be green again (I hope you are working to make that happen). In the mean time make sure you have good loot in your pack, I promise to do the same.

Change is the only constant... and KGB will always be here, don't forget how to /msg

/Salute
© The KGB Oracle