The KGB Oracle
I was getting 240ms.. now is around 200ms. Still high but at least is lower.
Mine has went from 21-34 now in the area of 78-90
yes they moved it to chicago
This way they can do a server wipe and merge and its semi-reasonable ping for EU players on a US server.

Don't think Taco Salad will do it, just wait until he gets into the coffin corner and his choices are extremely limited because of no investment capitol.
wow Chicago, my ping would be in the 40's or lower most likely. That's about the way it goes though. I get burnt out and they move the server and my ping drops by 40 or more...
/facepalm
I'm east coast so this is AWESOME!

Tas are you just speculating here or do you have more info(server wipe and merge)? What do you mean by you don't think taco salad would do it?
YO... A WALL (Ehwol) you may want to check your pm's.
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
YO... A WALL (Ehwol) you may want to check your pm's.

Its gotten a bit complicated since I am bad at making decsisions when there are different options on the table but I responded..

Ping in Atlanta went from 80-90 to 50-60 so not bad in my case. Spanyard said he went to like 30!
Also they moved the EU server as well so not sure on the reasons but doubt there will be a wipe or merge, probably signed a new contract with a dif company...whatever the case some kind of warning or explaination should have been released.
LOL...that last killed me "some kind of warning or explaination should have been released"...welcome to AV. You will learn that there will never be an announcement to major things, and any announcement you get for the minor things, like patches and such, will only contain half of the truth. Just the way it is.

I would actually come back to DFO if they completely wiped the servers, merged them in a location where EU and US players were on equal footings for connections for the most part, and allowed for city building whereever players wanted, with player designed lay-outs. Those things wont ever happen, so probably wont be back.
I'd be for a server wipe if, and only if, all PvP skills and all attributes were maxed when creating your toon.
It would make for a really crazy action-packed MMO which could destroy the WoW family of games in a year. I mean, in the right company's hands.
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
This way they can do a server wipe and merge and its semi-reasonable ping for EU players on a US server.

Don't think Taco Salad will do it, just wait until he gets into the coffin corner and his choices are extremely limited because of no investment capitol.

another cultural question to tas, why "Taco Salad"?
Taco Salad is a KGB members name
Tasorin calls "Tasos" the main developer of Darkfall, Taco Salad.

Or just, no good rotten sonabitching motherfucker who should die a fiery painful death after being forced to bang 100 geriatric post op transsexuals who are all part of the current AIDS testing.

And yes, Taco Salad is a KGB member as well, but he is the good version, not the rotten version.
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

Or just, no good rotten sonabitching motherfucker who should die a fiery painful death after being forced to bang 100 geriatric post op transsexuals who are all part of the current AIDS testing.

And yes, Taco Salad is a KGB member as well, but he is the good version, not the rotten version.

I knew I checked the oracle for a reason...lol
171ms in morning US time for the first time, not that will change anything but is impressive, and some "US" players crying about 130ms on the forums.
Ping is not end all be all but even going from 100 to 50 I can see noticable difference with bunny hopping, weapon switching and less paperdoll lock. it won't completly make or break you but it most certainly helps or hurts
© The KGB Oracle