The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Mithus SEA TOWER VUNERABLE THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/18/11 10:12 PM
SEA TOWER VUNERABLE THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME - FRONT PAGE POST!
The video is beeing edited, by tomorrow should be fine to be send to jet.

Two enemies boats captured, and Sea Tower to an alliance clan.
Great Fights !!
Sorry I missed it. I spent the weekend with a new girl.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Last Sea Tower is up, waiting to Jet to post it on KGB Videos.
By the way, it was around 50 people on the event,

We lost a chance to use a Ship of the Line(KGB) with safety, with all gunners KGbers.. would be the first time that we could see KGB stamped on the Statue of Sea Tower name across the servers.

Well, maybe with luck we have another saturdary/sunday in the future.
Yeah it was my bad, I am going to post tonight. I was with a new girl this weekend and missed all the action.
hmmm so what ya do with the blow up Girlfriend ??
Originally Posted By: Prism
hmmm so what ya do with the blow up Girlfriend ??

I'm guessing the blowup doll encoutnered a little prick and well, that's the end of that. =p
I deflated her and she is in the closet waiting for me to get home.
I love you jet , but I could kill you , you said you would post time, I could of went, was checking forum for time, AND WHAT--ALL THIS FOR A GIRL. At least you could of went off with a real girl and not some hot aired blow up doll lol.
Not you but Wolf,Arkh,Uber all lost the time to get on to this sea tower. Tonight will put on my youtube video section to people see how it was.
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
I love you jet , but I could kill you , you said you would post time, I could of went, was checking forum for time, AND WHAT--ALL THIS FOR A GIRL. At least you could of went off with a real girl and not some hot aired blow up doll lol.

Um er uh, yeah um she is real, um yeah (sound of deflating balloon in the background).
No, its all good jet, get some dirty smile
Originally Posted By: Bearrok

It was not a blow up doll girl... but a blow up Frog doll with a gaping mouth for him.
It even had life like swallowing action
© The KGB Oracle