The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Drakiis The Bullet Bus - 12/05/12 02:05 AM
Good Times in the KGB RV tonight with Donk making Squad Commands, though he wasn't the squad leader lol. It was like having my mom sitting behind me telling me what to do after I had already done it. lol fun night, good job Donker. I am decaling my bus with the Donkey patch after tonight. Morlander flew a great forward recon position, Kaotic even joined us but bitched the whole time, which is usual until you get shot at, after which it was the quietest I've ever heard Kaotic be. We all died a lot it happens, we tried to hold off the other factions had early successes but finally got overwhelmed.
[treasure]
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The Bullet Bus - 12/05/12 02:44 AM
In my defense, I have the flu, and Sony blows chunks. That aside, the game is much more fun with folks to play with. I had a good time and was able to forget about being sick for awhile.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: The Bullet Bus - 12/05/12 02:22 PM
By the time I left for work I was 62/24.

HEAVY ASSAULT ALL THE WAY!!!!
Posted By: JetStar Re: The Bullet Bus - 12/05/12 04:09 PM
We had a great time on the night shift. Loving the joystick and the Liberator as well as my HE lightning and the HE / Anti Armor Vanguard.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The Bullet Bus - 12/05/12 10:44 PM
This phrase will become very common;

"If we only had the people...."
Posted By: Kegir Re: The Bullet Bus - 12/07/12 11:15 PM
I have been having fun every night even it's only for an hour! It's boring to play solo and not in vent... Don't try it! Will be getting AMS ammo mod tonight for all our tanks that go pew pew!
© The KGB Oracle