The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Drakiis The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/26/12 10:58 PM
If you have not done so yet, I highly urge any interested Knights to go HERE and register for Beta, I also bring news that ALL registered Knights should either receive a email concerning updating your beta information and specs or go to the main site and do so manually. as today is the day PS2 starts moving toward beta invites, none have gone out that I am aware of but the truth is in the email, and I have a source email to this end. Keep your eyes peeled, it's coming.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/26/12 11:03 PM
Posted By: Boldric Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/26/12 11:25 PM
I went ahead and signed up.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/27/12 01:06 AM
Been signed up awhile..

Got a key from PS2 tweets and yes it sucks but I did before it was posted here.. blow me..

Health scare at DEFCON 3.. Lost 20-25lbs, Cholesterol is way down as well my AC1 sugar count has dropped considerably as well my BP.. first time I've heard a doctor say `whatever your doing keep doing it..`

Too bad, she's pretty hot and I wouldn't mind hearing it from her in the back room either.. :)
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/27/12 01:20 AM
lol, good for you Itchy, I figured that's where you've been lately is pan handling on the street corner for pocket change and beach combing for used heroin needles with your metal detector.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/27/12 03:55 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
lol, good for you Itchy, I figured that's where you've been lately is pan handling on the street corner for pocket change and beach combing for used heroin needles with your metal detector.

ha! pretty much.. you would be surprised (maybe not) what you find in/on some children's playgrounds :o I'm talking needles and live rounds; it's sickening.

But yep, working and time I have I'm out detecting and walking and trying to alter my body more for health.

We'll talk soon, I have to have a Drakiis and Tas fix soon, I promise :)
Posted By: Kegir Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/27/12 06:02 AM
Icki I broke down and did the dirty tweet thing as well! But it worked and I also have the key. I have been tweeting the kgb vid for good measure! Also planetside day is 7.1.2012. All ps1 vets will recieve 30 days playing time to there Station accounts to help them from going crazy waiting for their invite to beta.
Posted By: Kegir Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/27/12 07:28 PM
SoE sent out a system survey email today from PS2. Make sure you fill it out!
Posted By: RedKGB Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/27/12 08:01 PM
since I dont own a cell phone can some one tweet for me :)
Posted By: Kegir Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/28/12 04:58 PM
U can tweet on pc as well red. Mobile tweet kinda sucks anyway compared to PC. But if needed let me know and I will set up a RedKGB twitter fer ya and do the damn thing.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/28/12 05:02 PM
Originally Posted By: Kegir
U can tweet on pc as well red. Mobile tweet kinda sucks anyway compared to PC. But if needed let me know and I will set up a RedKGB twitter fer ya and do the damn thing.

ok, cool, so is there a website todo it from, or do i need to download something, or do smoke signals still work for tweeting?
Posted By: Tasorin Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/28/12 09:25 PM
Done and Done.

Fuck Smedley and the PS2 Marketing team right in their collective dirt button.
Posted By: Kegir Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/28/12 11:19 PM
Red just go to twitter.com and make login then search for planetside 2 and follow them. Then get involved in a conversation with one of the devs or copy paste the beta keys they spam. If you impress them they will reply and it will show up on there twitter page and you will get a shiny beta key direct messages to you on twitter that should show up on twitter and the email you registered with for twitter.

They are unclear if all ps1 Vets will have priority access or just active subscribers. Also log into planetside 1 everyone who has played before should have 30 days free.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/29/12 01:04 AM
Yea, the Blue Lions were saying anyone with an active paid account was going to get in. And I been talking to them and only about 10 of us got the email for survey for computer hardware.

Also haggert, or herbert, or what ever the dudes name was on earlier playing PS1, and jumped in our plt, said high, asked how many were returning vets, and who had active accounts, then he left squad. It was a shame, he was in a phantasm, and as soon as he left we got hit with a damn metoer shower. This happened about 15 mintues before i logged in. I was a super sad panada.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/29/12 01:31 AM
Ok, I am on the twitter, RedKGB, follow me and learn what it means to be insane.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/29/12 05:18 AM
I did the survey but not even this will make me use twitter like I mean it
Posted By: RedKGB Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/29/12 12:13 PM
Well I signed up for nasa, sacex, mars one, and a few other sience type places. Figure if i am going todo it, might as well make it for things I like.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 06/29/12 08:12 PM
I have a active ps1 account and have read that all ps1 active subs will get beta access, tweeting is for birds literally. I don't beg for candy, the candy comes to me. Pre paid pre ordered beta weekends is bull shit, I don't give them a dime until I see something worth my time.
Posted By: JetStar Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/01/12 12:24 AM
Me too!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/01/12 01:02 AM
My Jet inspired i5 deserves the best game possible.
Posted By: Kegir Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/01/12 01:09 AM
How do you preorder and prepay for something free. This is the best game and we all know it. Don't act like your not sure! Let's login to ps1 and own the devs !
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/01/12 01:23 AM
we were talking about other games that do that, and how it mirrors the PS2 Devs telling people to tweet for a beta...ever heard the term...Dance Monkey
Posted By: Kegir Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/01/12 02:33 AM
The only dance I like is the no pants dance!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/11/12 01:13 AM

Posted By: Mithus Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/11/12 05:52 PM
I watched both videos, really seems PS2 will be a major Hit surpassing any title released this year, will put on the ground others MMOs.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/11/12 09:23 PM
Like Martin Luther King said...."I have a dream...
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/13/12 07:05 PM
PlanetSide 2 faithful, your long wait is almost over. Well, for some of you anyway. Creative director Matt Higby took to the PlanetSide Universe forums recently to elaborate on the game's forthcoming beta schedule. He said that testing will begin this week (between July 9th and July 15th, to be specific).

He also reiterated Sony Online Entertainment's invite priority system. If you missed it, the firm is staggering its closed beta invite phases. First up are a few PlanetSide veterans and those with priority keys from devs, E3 giveaways, and PC Gamer. Higby also encouraged vets to be sure and update the email addresses associated with their station accounts, as that's how they'll know exactly when they can log in and test.

Test is the operative word, too, as this is definitely not a marketing beta. "We are doing true beta testing, not just a game demo and we implore those of you who are invited to understand and respect that," Higby said. "Things will break, the server will be unavailable sometimes, we will cancel scheduled tests when we find something that breaks before the test starts. All of this will help us make a better final game."
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/13/12 08:16 PM
I want to play.

Then I saw that you can buy "Planetside 2" shoes...
Posted By: Mithus Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/13/12 11:42 PM
Donk, the game will be "free to play", so they will be selling shoes to pay for it development :)

Free to play model, massive player combat, SOE behind marketing the game...

It will be a major title at the launch, but if it will survive more than a year, we have to wait, PLAY and SEE!
Posted By: Brutal Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/14/12 05:26 AM
Free to play, but I bet there will be pay to win elements :P
Posted By: Kegir Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/14/12 06:49 AM
Negative on the play to win! I need to be a test dummy for ps2!!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/14/12 07:22 AM
The only thing being paid for is custom skins such as camo patterns, and cosmetic packages, one off boosts, charged items, and expansion slots or content. The pay to win argument is commonly associated with console gaming and non-persistant gaming, no free MMO I have ever played has shown itself to be pay to win, I generally think when people use that argument it has more to do with the uninformed popular opinion that permeates gaming communities then the realities of f2p games. I've played just about every current free game out there and the only draw back has been restricted content, other then that I have never seen any free MMO yet that is pay to win. Are there regular games out there that do? Sure, but no MMOG's that are. STO, DDO, EQ2, DAoC, AOC, GW1, LotR, so far nothing to be pay to win. I'll let you know when I come across one, but until then jumping to conclusions isn't necessary.
Posted By: Mithus Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/14/12 04:15 PM
Originally Posted By: Brutal

Negative sir, SOE already has a MMO on the free to play model,
is the DC Online, actually I played it, its fun and it has pvp arenas.

People can buy customizations for their heroes and villains that is all. But there are not any major advantage buying with money.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/14/12 08:11 PM
Originally Posted By: Mithus
Originally Posted By: Brutal

Negative sir, SOE already has a MMO on the free to play model,
is the DC Online, actually I played it, its fun and it has pvp arenas.

People can buy customizations for their heroes and villains that is all. But there are not any major advantage buying with money.

They have several, not just DC Online (which is one of their lower ranked ones)

FreeRealms, EQ2, StarWars, etc.. SOE does Free2Play fairly well and I would say a close 2nd behind Turbine who started it all back in the day with DDO which is still going strong. Turbine would be a good model but smaller companies like Riot who makes LoL also have a great model and PS2 management has stated numerous times about adopting the LoL model of F2P.

I won't be checking back here so read and digest but don't feel the need to respond. Thanks,~Icky
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/17/12 10:39 PM
The clip in question is 46 seconds of CG, apparently it's just a teaser for the full-length video that will debut on July 25th. It's called Death is No Excuse.

Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 07/29/12 07:23 AM
Things look brisk, that is all I can say. I think people might be surprised...
Posted By: RedKGB Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 08/16/12 11:33 PM
Downloading it tonight, I will give it a run thru tommorow evening.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 08/17/12 12:08 AM
Still.. not.. in.. Beta..

/sadface
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 08/17/12 08:24 PM
Itchy was spotted on the streets of Tokyo;

Posted By: Ictinike Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 08/18/12 04:03 AM
lol Amen Drakiis.. That's meh :(
Posted By: Arkh Re: The KGB Crusade Begins! - 08/18/12 11:41 AM
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Still.. not.. in.. Beta..

/sadface

Same here. Farming the shit out of D3 in the meantime.
© The KGB Oracle