The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Sini Reporting from biennial audience with the king - 09/29/16 02:56 AM
KGB Wire, Special Correspondent to Soviet Republic of California Sini reporting

Our beloved King, Jetstar, was forced to admit that Trump's deep understanding of policy, especially in the areas of international trade and federal taxation, and by all accounts overwhelming dominance during this week's debates changed his mind. Begrudgingly he admitted that Trump is better candidate and deserves his vote. Jet proclaimed so by producing gurgling noise, possibly caused by regurgitation of consumed alcohol, indicating above-stated opinion right before falling under the table in complete stupor, apparently suffering from the acute effects of alcohol poisoning.

A half-dressed Pepe was reportedly spotted leaving the scene
With a broken jaw.
Originally Posted By: Sini
KGB Wire, Special Correspondent to Soviet Republic of California Sini reporting

Our beloved King, Jetstar, was forced to admit that Trump's deep understanding of policy, especially in the areas of international trade and federal taxation, and by all accounts overwhelming dominance during this week's debates changed his mind. Begrudgingly he admitted that Trump is better candidate and deserves his vote. Jet proclaimed so by producing gurgling noise, possibly caused by regurgitation of consumed alcohol, indicating above-stated opinion right before falling under the table in complete stupor, apparently suffering from the acute effects of alcohol poisoning.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Never Trump. Ever.
Are you prepared to swear that before an alter of Hillary and perform deeds like the ones I've seen even in my own town where Demos (these are honest hard working ADULTS) running around pulling up and stealing Trump signs, defacing Trump signs with spray pain, nail polish, and glitter, Kicking over Trump supporter trash cans, and committing various acts of vandalism? These are your people? These are the self professed tolerant left? These are the well educated, logical and sensible people of this great nation? The All inclusive politically correct, fair, balanced, non radicals? Those seeking Justice, equality, and freedoms? So no matter that those freedoms are denied those not in line with their thinking.
I'm a New Yorker and the one thing we can tell you from experience is, never deal with Trump.
Meteor 2016
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
These are the self professed tolerant left?

Tolerance is at all times low. Left now has its own scourge of militant SJW and that kind of deplorable behavior hit mainstream.

I hope post-Trump GOP split so we can have at least one fiscally conservative freedom-focused non-regressive party to genuinely threaten Democrats. Because this time around GOP fucked up so badly that I don't think that even all that gerrymandering is going to save Congress.
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Are you prepared to swear that before an alter of Hillary and perform deeds like the ones I've seen even in my own town where Demos (these are honest hard working ADULTS) running around pulling up and stealing Trump signs, defacing Trump signs with spray pain, nail polish, and glitter, Kicking over Trump supporter trash cans, and committing various acts of vandalism? These are your people? These are the self professed tolerant left? These are the well educated, logical and sensible people of this great nation? The All inclusive politically correct, fair, balanced, non radicals? Those seeking Justice, equality, and freedoms? So no matter that those freedoms are denied those not in line with their thinking.

I'll let all of the news since this post speak for me. I could link the incidents of racist overtones in my own town by Trump supporters and trust me, they are far worse than stealing yard signs.

Since the Oracle is forever, I am looking forward to seeing if you Trumpers regret what happened last Tuesday.
Racist stuff in San Francisco?
Actually in my home town. We are heavily hispanic in this part of California. A visiting girls soccer team from Central California (conservative) kept throwing out racist comments during my friend's daughters game. "Trump is President now, you better leave before you are deported" and shit like that to US citizens.
Anyone who thinks there are no racists in the US is just as deluded as someone who thinks they are anywhere near a majority. They're out there, and quite a few are cropping up lately after what they see as a win for their bigotry. They will (hopefully) end up disappointed.

This is the vocal minority basking in their 15 minutes. Fuck em.
The link Arkh posted in other thread actually did a really good breakdown on the Trump/racist thing
I am 0% surprised that this backlash. BLM and the likes brought in the race into forefront of people's consciousness. Especially when they started shooting at the cops and looting.
© The KGB Oracle