The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Derid Speaking of Bernie - 09/17/15 07:21 PM
https://reason.com/archives/2015/09/15/bernie-sanders-first-libertarian-sociali

Reason had an interesting writeup.

Of course I still primarily support Rand, and he was back on track with last nights debate performance.

(BTW everyone should go donate to Paul today for Constitution Day money bomb, I did =p )

But still, Bernie looks like a legit second option. I might have to start sending him a few bucks as well.
Posted By: Sini Re: Speaking of Bernie - 09/18/15 01:08 AM
I think Paul's performance so far showed that there isn't a principle he won't sell for a shot at a white house.
Posted By: Derid Re: Speaking of Bernie - 09/18/15 04:26 AM

You should elaborate on that. Because I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about.
Posted By: Sini Re: Speaking of Bernie - 09/19/15 08:12 PM
His anti-NN, anti-PP and couple other stances genuinely disappoint me. In my eyes this sets him apart from Ron who, while misguided on many issues, was always steadfast in his convictions.

Sadly, Rand is no Ron.
Posted By: Derid Re: Speaking of Bernie - 09/19/15 09:29 PM
Ron was anti NN and anti PP as well

So am I TBH, though I dont really give much of a shit either way on PP. Abortion = distraction as far as I'm concerned. We could have a new ruling that said no abortions for anyone, or free abortions for everyone and I'd clap my hands and just be happy the issue was gone.

I've always been pretty strongly anti NN, at least as proposed and written and I have said why. In reality its just an Orwellian fig leaf designed to let the Big Guys do whatever they want. Its pretty bad when a libertarian guy like me strongly prefers a tax and spend scheme of creating universal access as a "public good" instead of the proposed NN

That some people want the regulatory body that raises hell over some side nipple to assume authority over the internet just will never cease to amaze me.
© The KGB Oracle