The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang Tough Issues around the world. - 05/31/14 02:53 PM
When you get laughed at by the media on your foreign policy I would say you have a problem. Especially when it comes to Ukraine and Iran. DELUSIONAL this administration is.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyz_doLLoXk#t=22[/video]
Posted By: Derid Re: Tough Issues around the world. - 05/31/14 03:23 PM

While watching Obama officials squirm will never get old, I am not quite sure what you are getting at.

Are you in agreement with those presstitutes that the USA should be getting "more" involved with Ukraine and Iran?
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Tough Issues around the world. - 06/01/14 04:32 PM
No we shouldn't get more Involved with Either. I think IF we get to the point where we need to use force this administration has already proven they love the Drone program so if someone gets out of hand send some drone love.

Iran is still on the nuke path and Russia is holding up the middle finger. So in other words this administration is patting themselves on the back because Russia hasn't fully invaded Ukraine and Iran has yet to detonate a nuke. I guess as Incompetent as they are they will take anything as a win.
Posted By: Sini Re: Tough Issues around the world. - 06/01/14 11:16 PM
Do you think drones will work on anything by savages? They are about as hard to shoot down as WW1 biplanes.
© The KGB Oracle