The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/27/14 01:39 AM
Looks like Mr. Wonderful is losing some love with some of the liberal media finally.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/...e47J/story.html
Posted By: Sini Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/27/14 03:21 AM
I partially agree, Obama's administration did not show nearly enough spine in standing up to conservative hostage-taking and witch hunts. GOP is still trumping up Benghazi and getting largely away with it. Just like with Death Panels before that. Just like with other on-going non stop crap from "mainstream" conservatism.
Posted By: Derid Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/27/14 05:14 AM

Just because some GOPers hype some things as scandals that are not real scandals, does not mean all things hyped by GOP are scandals.

Unfortunately you seem to think that just because a GOPers calls something a scandal it automatically isnt.
Posted By: Sini Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/27/14 02:29 PM
NSA is a true scandal, instead GOP is doing Benghazi dance. I'd actually support impeachment over NSA if active tie/endorsement can be shown.
Posted By: Derid Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/27/14 04:52 PM

I agree NSA is bigger. Very much so.

The Libyan escapade is still, at its core, just the result of some incompetent appointed officials compounded with your typical election year coverup. Its not the first time some idiots in an administration make mistakes that get people killed , then sweep it under rug during an election year - and it wont be the last.

Its main relevance is that the person responsible for the Dept in question thinks she can and should be President. In a non-bizzarro world, being repeatedly bad at every job you have, and bad at selecting competent officials and clumsily and heavy handedly covering up their mistakes would be the end of any delusions of grandeur.

As for the NSA, I certainly think Obama should be impeached.....

Along with Boehner, Pelosi, King, McCain, Reid, McConnell, Feinstien, Eric Cantor, Steny Hoyer and another couple dozen folks who aided and abetted and continue to do so.
Posted By: Sini Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/27/14 04:58 PM
Well, Derid, then we almost completely agree (I'd add couple more names to your list).

Now we return this thread to scheduled Wolfgang programming.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/27/14 09:27 PM
Fast & Furious, Benghazi shows a huge flaw in this administration. It's called INCOMPETENCE. Yet again... more Incompetence
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nati...d637_story.html
Posted By: Sini Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/28/14 12:31 AM
Originally Posted By: Sini

Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Fast & Furious, Benghazi

Yep.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/28/14 01:16 AM
I'd list them in order of importance:

NSA
VA/Benghazi (fundamentally the same issue - disregard for the responsibilities of government and political gamesmanship)
IRS/fast and furious (they've been done before but are part of the same culture of corruption and entitlement)
Posted By: Derid Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/28/14 01:42 AM
I put Libya over the VA, just because Hillary wants to be Prez. Nothing but a new election can solve the VA situation, unfortunately. But imagine the further institutional decay that would occur under a Hillary Administration.

Where Bill for all of his flaws at least tried to find good people for most slots, Bush II only wanted "his" people. Same with Obama. Same with Hillary for State, and would be no different if she became Prez. She is completely surrounded by slimy money-men at this point.

The country cant take another 8 years of being run by creatures of the political apparatus. After a quarter century of decay, this countries institutions will be practically indistinguishable from Russia.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/28/14 03:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Fast & Furious, Benghazi

Yep.

I was just keeping it short and sweet. I would have aggravated my old carpel tunnel wounds if I had listed them all.
Posted By: Sini Re: Obama's Incompetence is showing - 05/28/14 01:18 PM
Have you tried voice recognition software?
© The KGB Oracle