The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Derid Tea vs libertarian - interesting polling - 10/29/13 03:16 PM
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-u-libertarians-not-identify-tea-party-survey-040352318.html

Tea Party and libertarians separate entities, despite how much media portrays them together.

13% voters self identify as libertarian, 7% fit the pollsters definition of libertarian consistently via overall question responses.

Tea Partiers favor Cruz for 2016, libertarians favor Rand Paul.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Tea vs libertarian - interesting polling - 10/30/13 11:56 AM
But wouldn't both rally behind whichever one of those two secures the nomination? I know I would.
Posted By: Sini Re: Tea vs libertarian - interesting polling - 10/30/13 02:06 PM
You would rally behind Mr. Fake Filibuster?
Posted By: Derid Re: Tea vs libertarian - interesting polling - 10/30/13 02:24 PM

I admit I am skeptical about Cruz. While his ties with the Bushes may be inevitable and excusable due to the Bushes dominance of Texas politics during those years... the fact that he is married to a Goldman Sachs exec on top of that makes me extremely cautious of Cruz.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Tea vs libertarian - interesting polling - 10/30/13 08:39 PM
Not me. I'm as happy with Cruz as I am with any other politician. I've listened to his father (who, being from Cuba, is even more familiar with communism than Sini)speak, and I think that if he strays from the correct path, his father will straighten him out or at least be the loudest guy calling him out.
© The KGB Oracle