The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Brutal How did I never see this? - 07/03/13 05:38 PM
And FFS how can anyone stand to watch this shit? These pretentious assholes are just about the most offensive thing I've ever seen on a 'news' network. I rarely watch Fox News, or any other network news outlet for that matter, but I can officially say that I'm done with network news. All of them can eat a dick.

Posted By: Derid Re: How did I never see this? - 07/03/13 06:59 PM

Hahah yeah its pretty out there. Its ironic, because if they want to know the root of many of the problems.. those network news pundits really need only look in the mirror.

But I am sure they are pretty aware of such, and just enjoy cynically shifting blame.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: How did I never see this? - 07/05/13 10:15 PM
I don't get it.
They are talking about a study done by a university.
They are making fun of the study.

Whats the problem??

Did I get the wrong link??
Posted By: Kaotic Re: How did I never see this? - 07/29/13 11:44 AM
I just got around to watching this video. I'm with Helemoto. I don't get the problem. They are poking fun at an LSU professor who thinks that all the woes of an entire generation can be attributed to Mr. Rogers.

If you want to be upset, drive over to Baton Rouge and chat up the moron who is helping parents abdicate responsibility for their children.

There are plenty of news clips from every news outlet that you can blame on the anchors, but I don't think this is one of them.
© The KGB Oracle