The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar New permissions access test - 11/04/12 06:32 PM
This is a test.
Posted By: Sini Re: New permissions access test - 11/04/12 06:34 PM
Get BIG JETSTAR out of my LIVING ROOM!
Posted By: JetStar Re: New permissions access test - 11/04/12 06:39 PM
[slap]
Posted By: Sini Re: New permissions access test - 11/04/12 06:40 PM
PERMISSION TO ACCESS IS COMMUNISM. YOU WILL HAVE TO PRY IT OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS!
Posted By: Derid Re: New permissions access test - 11/04/12 07:00 PM
lol
Posted By: Prism Re: New permissions access test - 11/04/12 07:26 PM
This is full on bullshit and I dont agree for one sec that we all should be subject to this for one persons mistake.
Posted By: JetStar Re: New permissions access test - 11/04/12 08:32 PM
Originally Posted By: Prism
This is full on bullshit and I dont agree for one sec that we all should be subject to this for one persons mistake.

Hey Prism,

This is a better model anyways. Posting here should not affect a members KGB membership status. This has nothing to do with gaming. This was an easy compromise to separate the Debate Forums from the rest of KGB and the Oracle.

I hope that this simple access request is worth it in the long run, and I am sorry to inconvenience you.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: New permissions access test - 11/05/12 12:50 AM
test?
Posted By: Cheerio Re: New permissions access test - 11/05/12 03:10 AM
i post on these boards and will continue to do so because i have a personal prejdice against letting lies and misinformation go unchallenged.

despite this, i actually voted to remove these boards because it divides us and works against guild cohesion.
i would prefer it if the guild were apolitical, if we revealed our political beliefs to our guildies in a personal way (cybering in a vent channel), and political discussion were forbidden in official guild media.

this is not because i hate free speech, but because i have many other outlets for political discussion; the guild should be organized militarily; and our goal should be to "win" in our mmos. political forums dont add to this goal.

$.02
Posted By: Sini Re: New permissions access test - 11/05/12 02:03 PM
There are plenty things that get people heated up other than politics, just this past Sunday vent all but exploded when people started going "your favorite band sucks!" on each other. Over music!
Posted By: Derid Re: New permissions access test - 11/05/12 03:44 PM

Thats because your favorite band sucks dude, I mean fuck I dont even think its your favorite band I think your just trolling me to be a dick. What type of assnob would have that as their favorite band? If all the suck in the universe converged on one area, the sound it made would be similar to the last CD your favorite band put out. Trying to tell the rest of us they are any good is just trolling and insulting wtf.
Posted By: Sini Re: New permissions access test - 11/05/12 03:52 PM
So I take it you are not a justin bieber fan? I guess I will now have to piss on your grave.
Posted By: Derid Re: New permissions access test - 11/05/12 04:16 PM
lol
Posted By: Cheerio Re: New permissions access test - 11/06/12 02:08 AM
zomg bieber fever!

i refuse to believe it, tho rebecca black is the karen carpenter of our age. the voice, the magical lyrics,.... its friday, friday!
© The KGB Oracle