The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Cheerio istandwith survey - 08/31/12 02:03 AM
anyone taken this? its kind of fun. i was surprised to discover that i am 97% with ron paul, and 14% with obama.

http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz
Posted By: Kaotic Re: istandwith survey - 08/31/12 03:23 AM
Paul 98%
Romney 78%
Obama 19%

I'm really curious to see how everyone else stacks up.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: istandwith survey - 08/31/12 03:23 AM
Who you side with by party...
83% Libertarian
75% Democratic
71% Republican
57% Green

Candidates you side with...
91% Gary Johnson on domestic policy, economic, social, healthcare, and immigration issues

91% Ron Paul on domestic policy, economic, healthcare, immigration, and social issues more info

86% Virgil Goode on economic, domestic policy, healthcare, social, and immigration issues

82% Mitt Romney on economic, healthcare, immigration, and social issues

69% Jill Stein on domestic policy issues

61% Rocky Anderson on domestic policy issues

55% Barack Obama on environmental and immigration issues

You 62% American Voters on domestic policy, economic, environmental, social, immigration, and healthcare issues.
Posted By: Brutal Re: istandwith survey - 08/31/12 04:21 AM
Posted By: Cheerio Re: istandwith survey - 08/31/12 10:52 PM
damn, were all a bunch of Ronulans so far!

i think the movement needs a new leader
Posted By: RedKGB Re: istandwith survey - 08/31/12 11:38 PM
aye, and i appear to be the most left leaning amoung us.
Posted By: Prism Re: istandwith survey - 09/01/12 01:08 AM
Mine came up 93% Romney and my Wife was 98% Romney
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: istandwith survey - 09/01/12 02:24 AM
98% Palpatine
92% Romney
91% Patton

Go figure...
Posted By: Derid Re: istandwith survey - 09/01/12 02:35 AM
I think they took Ron Paul off since he is no longer technically in the running.

Candidates you side with...

97%
Gary Johnson
on domestic policy, foreign policy, economic, healthcare, science, immigration, and environmental issues

71%
Mitt Romney
on economic and healthcare issues

67%
Virgil Goode
on foreign policy and healthcare issues

44%
Barack Obama
on immigration and environmental issues
Posted By: Sini Re: istandwith survey - 09/03/12 04:03 AM
91% Jil Stein
79% Barack Obama
76% Garry Johnson

Strange result, I would never vote for Green Party. While environment is important to me, it is not #1 priority.
Posted By: Sini Re: istandwith survey - 09/03/12 04:09 AM
Originally Posted By: RedKGB

I'd take it as evidence of this survey not working that well. You are not left-leaning by any sane definition of "left-leaning".
Posted By: Cheerio Re: istandwith survey - 09/03/12 04:32 AM
Originally Posted By: sinij

I'd take it as evidence of this survey not working that well. You are not left-leaning by any sane definition of "left-leaning".

No, his positions are as left as you can get and still BE sane.
Posted By: Sini Re: istandwith survey - 09/03/12 04:43 AM
This is one of the few situations where I don't expect enjoying pointing out errors of your ways with "told you so", because it will be bitter-sweet satisfaction enjoyed while standing over charred remains of the country.
Posted By: Derid Re: istandwith survey - 09/03/12 05:30 AM
I think the survey points out that left/right is not a good marker anymore.

Left on which and right on which issues?

Besides, the real political struggle has little to do with left vs right.. or even up versus down. For all the artificially created rhetorical differences on wedge issues like abortion, the actual policies of either party arent that much different.

Its about ins vs outs... that is, insiders - those who control and benefit from govt power.. and outsiders, aka the vast majority of us.
Posted By: JetStar Re: istandwith survey - 09/03/12 05:51 AM
Posted By: RedKGB Re: istandwith survey - 09/03/12 02:10 PM

Your just upset that I was close to equal parties left and right. I answered honestly and if you noticed I was with the left alot on social issues. I lean to the left on immeragtion. I lean to the left on aboration. I lean to the left on matters of evoluation, even tho I do believe in God/Spagetti Monster. You also noticed I was with the right alot on issues of the economy.

This survey proves what I have said about you before, you consider anyone to the right of you, even slightly to the right of your extreme left views, as being exteme right.

Thank you cherrio, I pointed out the sane part to the wife; she being lol for the past 5 mintues.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: istandwith survey - 09/03/12 02:14 PM
This is one of the few situations where I don't expect enjoying pointing out errors of your ways with "told you so", because it will be bitter-sweet satisfaction enjoyed while standing over charred remains of the country.

"I find no fault with the ideals I follow. I find nothing but fault with ideals of others that do not agree with me. I will attack the ideals of anyone I feel is against my ideals wither I have proff of it or not. If proff is offered that proves me wrong I will ignore it, deflect, and counter attack."
Posted By: Cheerio Re: istandwith survey - 09/04/12 10:51 PM
how are you guys ending up with the greens?

i would guess that most of us who are Ronulans are socially liberal/fiscally conservative. the survey had no questions on personal beliefs, just policies.

so is it open borders? emphasis ( i set importance to "low" for most social issues)? gun control?
Posted By: Sini Re: istandwith survey - 09/04/12 11:57 PM
For the record Ron Paul isn't exactly socially liberal. He is anti-abortion through-and-through, he just happen to dodge it with "state rights" approach.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: istandwith survey - 09/05/12 12:03 AM
I ended up with greens couse I said I support more natinaol parks, and not useing the natinaol parks for resources.

I said no to open borders but a path way to ciztenship so taxs can start being collected. I said no to illegals getting free medical. I said yes to people working for the governemnt if you are getting welfare and are able to. I had less gun control as a choice. And I voted to up NASA budget to 1% of GDP. I said yes to mary-jane for regulation and taxation.

As much as Sinij wants to deny it, we are more alike then he likes. Hell I will even save a space for him in the Tea Party tent, it is a big tent.
Posted By: Cheerio Re: istandwith survey - 09/05/12 02:26 AM
if it isnt in the constitution, its covered inder the 10th amendment. ie, states rights.

kinda like pedophilia in minnesota, right old buddy?

if you want to support my "18 is the age of consent for everything" amendment, ill support your "abortion should be legal in 50 states" amendment.
Posted By: Sini Re: istandwith survey - 09/05/12 01:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Cheerio

kinda like pedophilia in minnesota, right old buddy?

They allow pedophilia in Minnesota? I am catching first loli train there!
Posted By: Sini Re: istandwith survey - 09/05/12 01:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Cheerio
if you want to support my "18 is the age of consent for everything" amendment, ill support your "abortion should be legal in 50 states" amendment.

I actually have no problem with that, given that we don't jail teenagers around 18 for having consensual sex.
Posted By: Cheerio Re: istandwith survey - 09/05/12 02:15 PM
agree. but we dont force doctors to perform abortions. and yes, they do allow pedophilia in minnesota.
Posted By: Sini Re: istandwith survey - 09/05/12 05:51 PM
Did you know that Shakespeare's Romeo is also a pedophile? Juliet was only 13.
Posted By: Cheerio Re: istandwith survey - 09/06/12 12:40 AM
so is roman polanski. what the point?
© The KGB Oracle