The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang WTF is she waiting for? - 12/29/11 10:29 PM
GOOD RIDDANCE!

At first I wasn't sure how Pelosi was ever voted into office until I met Sinij. Now I completely understand, how people like Pelosi are voted in. I hope she moves along rather quickly, although it's a few years to late!

Pelosi
Posted By: Sini Re: WTF is she waiting for? - 01/02/12 11:38 PM
For the record - Pelosi is significantly more popular than entire Republican Congress.
Posted By: Cheerio Re: WTF is she waiting for? - 01/03/12 02:45 AM
With whom?? And don't bring up foreigners. Al Queda doesn't count IMO
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: WTF is she waiting for? - 01/03/12 03:37 AM
Originally Posted By: sinij
For the record - Pelosi is significantly more popular than entire Republican Congress.

Maybe her district where she was elected from with all the earmarks she got for them. outside that, seems to be only YOU!

You're one of the most delusional people I've ever seen. You think the majority of people like the leftist. I'm sad to be the one that breaks this to you, people are fed up with all of those fuckers.
Posted By: Sini Re: WTF is she waiting for? - 01/03/12 05:13 AM
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

You're one of the most delusional people I've ever seen. You think the majority of people like the leftist.

I am not at all sad to be the one breaking this to you, but I am leftist only when compared to ultra-conservatives like you. Your particular brand of crazy is in very clear minority anywhere outside of redneck south.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: WTF is she waiting for? - 01/03/12 10:04 PM
Originally Posted By: sinij
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

You're one of the most delusional people I've ever seen. You think the majority of people like the leftist.

I am not at all sad to be the one breaking this to you, but I am leftist only when compared to ultra-conservatives like you. Your particular brand of crazy is in very clear minority anywhere outside of redneck south.

I know you're a leftist, however since I'm not one as well I'm a terrorist right winger. Amirite?
Posted By: Sini Re: WTF is she waiting for? - 01/04/12 08:58 AM
I can tell you that one thing that I mind most is your lack of understanding of what is exactly you believe in, but then it is unlikely you would understand what I am talking about.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: WTF is she waiting for? - 01/04/12 06:08 PM
Can you say jerrymander? I wonder how they registered all the fish to vote democrat.
© The KGB Oracle