The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang Inmate slams Governor. - 11/27/11 07:11 AM
This is what happens when you vote in bleeding heart tree huggers.
Death Penalty
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Inmate slams Governor. - 11/27/11 04:43 PM
You stupid red neck this is Oregon, not the Hog Farm. What did you expect? And for the record, Kitzaber isn't a tree hugger, he is a conservationist and there is a big difference between the two. One wants no industry, and for the humans to perish, the other wants a balance between industry working to ensure that resources are managed for the generations to come.

Get it right.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Inmate slams Governor. - 11/27/11 06:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
You stupid red neck this is Oregon, not the Hog Farm. What did you expect? And for the record, Kitzaber isn't a tree hugger, he is a conservationist and there is a big difference between the two. One wants no industry, and for the humans to perish, the other wants a balance between industry working to ensure that resources are managed for the generations to come.

Get it right.

I had the "Bleeding heart" right. There's spineless people on both sides.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Inmate slams Governor. - 11/27/11 11:42 PM
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

Get it right.

Funny, and how many people have you sentenced to death Wolfgang? How many people have you seen die by your words or actions?

Maybe you should just shut up about this one and stick to the national circus of politics where the pickings are easy.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Inmate slams Governor. - 11/28/11 12:26 AM

Get it right.

Funny, and how many people have you sentenced to death Wolfgang? How many people have you seen die by your words or actions?

Maybe you should just shut up about this one and stick to the national circus of politics where the pickings are easy.

I think if someone is wanting to die, then let them. I wouldn't have any problem with pulling the goddamn trigger myself on someone that has committed murder, especially if a child was involved. You can take that to the bank!
Posted By: Sini Re: Inmate slams Governor. - 11/28/11 06:30 AM
... why bother...
Posted By: Sini Re: Inmate slams Governor. - 11/28/11 06:34 AM
I think if someone is wanting to die, then let them.

Sure, but that is private matter and government shouldn't get involved. I thought you conservatives were for getting government out of citizen's lives?

So if I understand correctly, you want small government UNLESS it is time for LETHAL INJECTION, then you want it as big as possible, on every corner, two for each citizen.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Inmate slams Governor. - 11/28/11 10:09 PM
Originally Posted By: sinij
I think if someone is wanting to die, then let them.

Sure, but that is private matter and government shouldn't get involved. I thought you conservatives were for getting government out of citizen's lives?

So if I understand correctly, you want small government UNLESS it is time for LETHAL INJECTION, then you want it as big as possible, on every corner, two for each citizen.

Who in the fuck ever said I was a conservative? Do you ever pay attention?

I did say I like SOME conservative views. Never said I was A conservative, if you have to label it that way to try to justify your point, then go ahead little man!
Posted By: Sini Re: Inmate slams Governor. - 11/28/11 10:45 PM
Do tell, what non-conservative views do you have?
© The KGB Oracle