The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Derid Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/06/11 06:50 PM

So, who wtached this.. and what did you think? I thought it was interesting. I'll be voting for Paul, but still following how other candidates might play out.

Personally, I think we might be headed towards a brokered convention. But thats another topic.

So, any Mitt supporters around here?
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/06/11 06:56 PM
Nope, the more I see the more I'm pushing for Cain.
Posted By: Derid Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/06/11 07:25 PM

I like Cain. Not sure I like his 9% Federal sales tax though.

I definately like that he has not previously held public office.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/07/11 12:00 AM
I am also voting for Paul, Cain I am not sure about. In the original run, I was going to vote for Romney if there was no one better, and if Ron Paul were to drop out at this point, Romney would get my vote.
Posted By: Derid Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/07/11 12:05 AM

I actually like Romney, I just dont like his harebrained plan to build a Mexican border fence ( we will look really dumb when we spend 200B to build a fence only to watch them build rafts and dinghys and paddle around it ) or his national Work-card check plan. ( Big govt = bad )
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/07/11 12:33 AM
Yah, I agree. Those are some idiotic plans. It would be nice if he could do half of the good for the country that he actually managed to do in Massachusettes than it would be cool.

I am encouraged by Ron Pauls showing so far and interested in hearing more from Cain. National federal sales tax of 9% is a bit much, but if it replaces the current tax program I might be able to stomach it.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/07/11 12:58 AM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Yah, I agree. Those are some idiotic plans. It would be nice if he could do half of the good for the country that he actually managed to do in Massachusettes than it would be cool.

I am encouraged by Ron Pauls showing so far and interested in hearing more from Cain. National federal sales tax of 9% is a bit much, but if it replaces the current tax program I might be able to stomach it.

It would be a new system...
http://www.hermancain.com/999plan
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/07/11 01:01 AM
I don't understand why they don't work to fix the immigration laws. Why must every solution to the border be something you have to throw more money at? If the process to come and work here, or immigrate here permanently were a little easier most of those folks who sneak over would be more than happy to come here legally and work, and then happily return home, making it much easier to spot those with nefarious intentions attempting to sneak across.
Posted By: Prism Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/07/11 01:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Derid
any Mitt supporters around here?

If you ask me he is a Mini Obama !
Posted By: Prism Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/07/11 01:23 AM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Nope, the more I see the more I'm pushing for Cain.

Same here
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/07/11 10:20 PM
I will be voting for Ron Paul.
Posted By: Prism Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/10/11 08:52 PM
Perry fights back !

Posted By: Derid Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/10/11 11:02 PM

Romney's health plan was a Constitutionally viable program on the state level.

Romney's plan was actually taken from the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. It was considered a conservative plan at the time.

I would not mind Cain getting the Nod, but Perry would be even worse than Obama.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/10/11 11:55 PM
We already had a stupid rich frat boy from Texas. The quota has been filled. At least Bush Jr. didn't give a fuck that you knew he was stupid, he was just happy being able to motorboat whomever he wanted.

Perry on the other hand is trying very hard not to appear like the mental midget he is.

Ron Paul is the only viable hope for something that isn't more Obummer.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/11/11 12:22 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

/Fact
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/11/11 12:33 AM

/Fact

I don't know. Herman Cain is still sounding good to me and hasn't backed down from anything yet.
Posted By: Prism Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/11/11 02:50 AM

/Fact

I don't know. Herman Cain is still sounding good to me and hasn't backed down from anything yet.

Time will tell !
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Mitt Romney in depth interview - 10/11/11 02:52 AM

/Fact

He sounds good..we know for a fact Ron Paul is good.
© The KGB Oracle