The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Drakiis lulz - 10/05/11 12:43 AM
http://front.moveon.org/best-takedown-of-a-fox-news-producer-ever/?rc=fb.pm
Posted By: Derid Re: lulz - 10/05/11 01:05 AM

Holy shit, even I dont read shit coming out of that moveon.org cesspool... and I read just about everything.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lulz - 10/05/11 01:07 AM
I just thought the vid was funny, got it off the fb
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: lulz - 10/05/11 01:25 AM
What was funny about it? The guy got to tell his view of things on camera. I call that kind of thing Freedom, I didn't know freedom was funny. I guess it is for us, because we have those freedoms and we can laugh at people that don't. Although, that's not that funny either.

By the way, the headline was kinda funny "best take down of a fox reporter ever" If that's the best, well I guess Kudos. I would hope someone could do better though.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: lulz - 10/05/11 02:08 AM
Where was the take down? All I see is a guy who did a good job of spewing well rehearsed talking points, and not answering the questions.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lulz - 10/05/11 04:57 AM
you both are funny, because you got just as defensive as the reporter
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: lulz - 10/05/11 09:20 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
you both are funny, because you got just as defensive as the reporter

Nothing defensive about it, I was just trying to find the LOLz that you were speaking of.

Now if the guy would have done something like in this video, I could see why it would have been posted.

Posted By: Kaotic Re: lulz - 10/05/11 11:03 AM
I too am not defensive. I'm merely pointing out that what you call a take down is nothing of the sort. I'd have made the same post if the roles were reversed.

*edit
I wasn't defensive, but the more I think about it, the more defensive I feel based on your comment and your obvious low opinion of my analytical thinking skills.
© The KGB Oracle