The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 09/29/11 09:50 PM
I really don't know how people can watch this trash on Countdown!
Garofalo is a dumb bitch PERIOD! Listen to her remarks closely.

Posted By: Ictinike Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 09/29/11 10:17 PM
Oh the token black man? I get it..

Douchebag senses tingling with a mix of angry lesbian melodrama incoming..

Both are a waste of space and air in my opinion..
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 09/29/11 10:19 PM
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 09/30/11 12:00 AM
Your point?

Karl Rove is an elitist, racist, piece of shit. Fact.

Genene is a stupid cunt and quite frankly anyone does an injustice to actual "News" reporting by letting her talk to the sheeple.
Wrong forums, I came here looking for slutty, sleazy, or funny, post politics in the other place......
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 09/30/11 03:31 PM
Originally Posted By: Hakaryu_Lionheart
Wrong forums, I came here looking for slutty, sleazy, or funny, post politics in the other place......

Forgive ne, I had thought I posted in the other forum then realized my mistake. Smut incoming!
Depending on the quality of the smut, all is forgiven =)
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 09/30/11 06:19 PM
jet creates a special place for you special retarded butterflies and you still can't manage to post there....gtfo and make your political diatribes elsewhere.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 10/01/11 12:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
jet creates a special place for you special retarded butterflies and you still can't manage to post there....gtfo and make your political diatribes elsewhere.

What does it make you when a retard calls you retarded? Is that where "it takes one to know one" comes from?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 10/01/11 12:56 AM
well I would be a very special kind of retard then as I have a brain unlike you monkeys.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 10/01/11 02:16 AM
well I would be a very special kind of retard then as I have a brain unlike you monkeys.

What evidence of this have you demonstrated?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 10/01/11 02:20 AM
my infinitely greater imagination then you.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 10/01/11 12:47 PM

A.K.A FULL OF SHIT!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 10/01/11 04:55 PM
That's how I read that. Especially since we've seen no evidence of his imagination, unless you count all the R. A. Salvatore book quotes he likes to post as "original works." wink
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 10/01/11 09:09 PM
who is R. A. Salvatore? I read Dan Abnett, I take great inspiration from him, more than anyone else, and if I do quote people I always make sure to entitle the quoter
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 10/01/11 10:11 PM

Got you there Kaotic, without imagination, the facade of being a man would fall away.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Hiding the BLATANT racism in the GOP. - 10/02/11 12:26 AM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

Got you there Kaotic, without imagination, the facade of being a man would fall away.

ROFL
© The KGB Oracle