The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Prism KGB Senator Visits Solyndra - 09/21/11 03:37 PM
Last week my Wife and I worked in Northern California and as driving down the freeway we came upon The Solyndra buildings, As you can see no flags flying here !

As matter a fact no one to be found.

We did happen to find a few cars onsite that were either moving people or the Feds still going deep into the CEO

I would have to say these sure were some nice buildings !

Im sure glad our money was put to good use like this !
Posted By: Derid Re: KGB Senator Visits Solyndra - 09/21/11 04:12 PM

Hundreds on millions of dollars in gov't cash apparently buy you some damn nice office buildings.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: KGB Senator Visits Solyndra - 09/21/11 07:41 PM
They claim China makes those solar panels cheaper. Of course that's what little regulation does for China, and that's what we're competing against. Maybe if we had common sense regulation instead of the over burdened regulation the democrats like, we could be more competitive. Until common sense wins, China is going to keep the edge.
Posted By: Derid Re: KGB Senator Visits Solyndra - 09/22/11 12:29 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: KGB Senator Visits Solyndra - 09/22/11 05:30 PM
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB Senator Visits Solyndra - 09/22/11 06:53 PM
Until we address enforcement of Intellectual Property protections and force adherence to the Free Trad Act we signed with China, then this is the shit you are going to continue to get. Its actually so bad, we have Corporations actively engaging in this activity because they know the US Government is going to do shit about it. See GE and its Joint Venture with the PRC for locomotive and airplane engines.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: KGB Senator Visits Solyndra - 09/23/11 08:20 PM
Solyndra CEO & CFO pleaded the 5th today on Capital Hill. When Companies take Government loans, bullshit like this is bound to happen.

BTW, Henry Waxman is a midget that needs to go play in the circus. Him,Pelosi,Waters & Boxer all need to take a long walk off a short ledge!
Posted By: Prism Re: KGB Senator Visits Solyndra - 09/24/11 02:39 AM

© The KGB Oracle