The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin Stay Classy, Houston... - 09/02/11 05:40 PM
Because you know, this is common place...

I see you know the PEEnal code?
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Stay Classy, Houston... - 09/03/11 01:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Because you know, this is common place...

I see you know the PEEnal code?

And of course this inbred, useless and mannerless fuck is the result of the City of Houston and not beholden to parents who obviously did not give a shit about society and let this little bitch breath. PHA..he probably was a transplant from the thousands of New Orleans peeps who came over and refused to go home after Katrina.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Stay Classy, Houston... - 09/03/11 04:17 PM
Fact, those NOLA ghetto trash that are still in southeast Texas do absolutely nothing but cause trouble.
Posted By: Daye Re: Stay Classy, Houston... - 09/14/11 05:17 AM
Fact: The typical denizens of the Greater Houston Metropolitan
Area is the reason I own far too many firearms and carry one on
me at all times.

I avoid the city at all costs given a choice. :|

Posted By: Derid Re: Stay Classy, Houston... - 09/14/11 01:06 PM
It was funny I was watching the GOP primary debate and Rick Perry was like " over the past 5 years Texas has had more people come to live in the state than any other state. Obviously thats because of all the good things about texas under my governorship blah blah blah.."

I was like.. isnt that just because you got a million Katrina refugee squatters in FEMA housing?
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Stay Classy, Houston... - 09/14/11 10:46 PM
Originally Posted By: Derid
It was funny I was watching the GOP primary debate and Rick Perry was like " over the past 5 years Texas has had more people come to live in the state than any other state. Obviously thats because of all the good things about texas under my governorship blah blah blah.."

I was like.. isnt that just because you got a million Katrina refugee squatters in FEMA housing?

DAMN SKIPPY TRUTH RIGHT THERE! LOL
© The KGB Oracle