The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Leelou A wave hello! - 08/12/06 10:49 PM
I just wanted to pop in here and do a drive by wave.
And I was wondering if your going to have a faction in Vanguard? If you do find us any time in game.
http://www.theseraphimguild.com/

Most of you dont know me, some of you might have a fading rememberance.
Leelou from SB (not the evil LELO , he took my name)

(my condolances about Tox , I had the pleasure of grouping with him in the very early days of SB and WOW , a rare good guy)
Posted By: Raekwon Re: A wave hello! - 08/13/06 04:04 AM
"Litha the filthy pirate hooker of the Seraphin" that's different.

Hi Leelou. Yeah your name does ring a faint bell

Vanguard... one of my buddies is really looking forward to that but I never could get into it. It seemed too much like the game play you'd find in WoW, question, mob killing, leveling. And I think a lot of others feel the same, but we are expecting to have an official KGB faction in Darkfall www.darkfallonline.com and probably one in Age of Conan as well.
Posted By: Elph Re: A wave hello! - 08/13/06 04:43 AM
hey i remember you!
you were leelou baddaboom lol...

It's good to see you again, i was looking infor vanguard for awhile but then I just stopped going around their forums.

It's good to see you again. Those in the early days of SB would remember that leelou and some folks from her guild helped us in obtaining our first TOL And were in KGB for a short time
Posted By: Leelou Re: A wave hello! - 08/13/06 02:44 PM
Elph! /hugs***

We are looking at AOC and darkfall as well.
I will stay in touch and maybe one day we can get together and play somthing anything!!
Im having game withdrawls. LOL
Stop by any time.
Posted By: Garal Re: A wave hello! - 08/13/06 06:43 PM
Your name sounds very vaguely familiar.. did you play an assassin in SB?
Posted By: Leelou Re: A wave hello! - 08/14/06 03:10 AM
No hun,I played the Fury, One of the GM's of Tempest along with Harl and Dazbor. I quit SB and found out one of my guildes created a avatar with my name.
I was there when you planted your first city. Helped out a bit , I had played SB from aplha until 5 months after release.
© The KGB Oracle