The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Helemoto Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 07/13/10 01:56 AM
http://community.shadowbaneemulator.com/...1995#post271995

Public test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 07/13/10 02:17 AM
Already have my client ready laugh

Been waiting and watching from afar for awhile now.. Here's to the PT and how she flies!
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 07/13/10 02:29 AM
Well by the time I got home the servers are down but people have logged in, or say they have on the forums.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 07/13/10 03:21 AM
Aye.. I didn't get a chance after getting kids in bed and all the other crap of the day.. I was reading they are going to have another soon.

Let us know what you find out Helo and if I hear of anything I'll report back too.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 07/13/10 03:40 AM
Actually Helo I'm in smile

Screenshot soon! laugh
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 07/13/10 03:44 AM
can anyone give me a link to the patched client?? i would like to test it out next round.
Posted By: Stubs Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 08/11/10 05:15 AM
I cant wait till this releases. ive missed playin that game. hopefuly it being a free server doesnt screw things up.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 08/11/10 08:40 PM
they can not legally put a link up for the client. You need to know someone that has the last known client and can put it up as a torrent.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 08/12/10 11:57 PM
BAH...pos game. Good luck with it guys and gals. :-)
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 08/19/10 05:30 PM
WTF?!?!?!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 08/20/10 02:53 AM
Originally Posted By: myspacetuo
hinge_film blowing machine
A hinge is a type of bearing that connects two solid objects, typically allowing only a limited angle of rotation between them. Two objects connected by an Hinge provides branding and marketing expertise to hinge professional services firms nationwide. We serve the technology, government contracting A jointed or flexible device that allows the turning or pivoting of a part, such as a door or lid, on a stationary frame. b. A similar structure or part Etymology: Middle English heng; akin to Middle Dutch henge hook, Old English hangian to hang. Date: 14th century. 1 a : a jointed or flexible device on Manufacturer of weld on hinges, spring hinges, butt hinges, plastic hinges,latch hinges, spring release hinges, stainless steel strap & tee hinges SOSS Invisible Hinges in a vast range of sizes and styles provide architects, cabinet makers, builders and manufacturers with multi-functional versatility Hinge. McKinney introduces a full line of Architectural Door Trim which includes, Auxilliary Hardware, Protection Plates, Door Stops & Holders, Push / Pulls

Thank you for your intellectually stimulating post, however we're not buying crazy today, we have plenty of our own.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 09/04/10 03:14 PM
FYI

Shadowbane is putting on a 7 day test/open beta/just get in to see what they have done so far.
It is to say the least laggy, I got my guy to 7 before they took it down for a patch.
You have to make a account to set up your log in.
It took me 3-4 tries to log into game.

Was fun to see SB again.
Posted By: Daye Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 09/09/10 03:30 AM
Heh, an improvement already then !

I remember in the early days it taking several hours ( if you
managed to get in at all ) to log in.

3-4 tries ? They get a medal from me laugh
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Shadowbane the game that will never Die - 09/09/10 08:17 PM
Last time I logged in, they changed servers for some reason, It was almost smooth with the killing and the casting.
© The KGB Oracle