The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Drakiis The mother of all polls - 06/30/10 08:10 PM
Who deserves the title Greatest Forum Douche Bag?
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The mother of all polls - 06/30/10 08:24 PM
Looks like you're winning, Mr. Two Star Rating man!
Posted By: Mamacita Re: The mother of all polls - 06/30/10 08:35 PM
to tell you the truth this post clearly shows that you are for even posting something like this...
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The mother of all polls - 06/30/10 09:23 PM
Well duh!! That's why I did it smile
Posted By: Tasorin Re: The mother of all polls - 06/30/10 09:25 PM
I think this song sum's it up pretty nicely.

Notice at the end, Dee is talking to me...

** No Mom's were slapped in the making of this video. **

Posted By: Drakiis Re: The mother of all polls - 07/01/10 05:16 AM
I voted for myself, hands down I want to be the winner.

this is still the best

Posted By: Mamacita Re: The mother of all polls - 07/01/10 03:36 PM
omg what is so great about being a Douche Bag!! WEIRD-OS
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: The mother of all polls - 07/02/10 11:41 AM
He just needs some sort of spot light shone on him, even if it is the douche bag spot light!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The mother of all polls - 07/02/10 10:04 PM
No I post what I believe is best for the majority, I always think of others before myself which is a virtue few possess these days.
Posted By: ghdfans2010 Re: The mother of all polls - 07/06/10 09:38 AM
I think this song sum's it up pretty nicely,too!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The mother of all polls - 07/06/10 07:45 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
No I post what I believe is best for the majority, I always think of others before myself which is a virtue few possess these days.

Ah communism... Wouldn't it be great if it worked?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha

Seriously though. If you don't look out for #1 first, how will you ever be in a position to take care of anyone else... That's a rhetorical question, Drakiis.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: The mother of all polls - 07/06/10 09:46 PM
"That's a rhetorical question, Drakiis."

LOL I nose laughed at that one.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The mother of all polls - 07/07/10 03:23 AM
I aim to please smile
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The mother of all polls - 07/07/10 05:51 PM
What is virtue? Beneficence towards the fellow-creature. Can I call virtue things other than those which do me good? I am needy, you are generous. I am in danger, you help me. I am deceived, you tell me the truth. I am neglected, you console me. I am ignorant, you teach me. Without difficulty I shall call you virtuous. But what will become of the cardinal and divine virtues? Some of them will remain in the schools.

What does it matter to me that you are temperate? you observe a precept of health; you will have better health, and I am happy to hear it. You have faith and hope, and I am happy still; they will procure you eternal life. Your divine virtues are celestial gifts; your cardinal virtues are excellent qualities which serve to guide you: but they are not virtues as regards your fellow-creature. The prudent man does good to himself, the virtuous man does good to mankind. St. Paul was right to tell you that charity prevails over faith and hope.

But shall only those that are useful to one's fellow-creature be admitted as virtues? How can I admit any others? We live in society; really, therefore, the only things that are good for us are those that are good for society. A recluse will be sober, pious; he will be clad in hair-cloth; he will be a saint: but I shall not call him virtuous until he has done some act of virtue by which other men have profited. So long as he is alone, he is doing neither good nor evil; for us he is nothing.

-Voltaire, (François-Marie Arouet)
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The mother of all polls - 07/07/10 06:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
how will you ever be in a position to take care of anyone else...

You seem to have neglected the meat of my arguement. I'll forgive your ignorance, as one who glorifies in his virtues as the expense of his well being, and hope that one day the fruits of some one's labor will afford them the opportunity to help you so you can spend your time revelling in your piety. Unfortunely I think our country is heading in a direction that will quickly remove all desire to help one's fellows since it will be required of you...

What Voltaire is really saying here, is that self interest to the exclusion of all esle is a bad thing. That is not at all what I am saying, but I think you already knew that and are just arguing for arguements sake.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The mother of all polls - 07/07/10 06:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

What Voltaire is really saying here, is that self interest to the exclusion of all esle is a bad thing. That is not at all what I am saying, but I think you already knew that and are just arguing for arguements sake.

And now you know, and knowing is half the battle...
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The mother of all polls - 07/07/10 06:17 PM
And now you know, and knowing is half the battle...

Thank you for the concession. I WIN!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The mother of all polls - 07/07/10 06:18 PM
Half, not whole...
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The mother of all polls - 07/07/10 06:21 PM
But now that I know (1/2), and my arguement is far superior to yours (1/2), I win.

That is all.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The mother of all polls - 07/08/10 05:26 AM
Not even half correct...
Posted By: ghdfans2010 Re: The mother of all polls - 07/08/10 07:10 AM
Not even half correct...

Drakiis, I agree with you!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The mother of all polls - 07/08/10 07:14 AM
I love your sig...and thanks finally I get some fucking respect around here..

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
-John Burroughs

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.
-Charles M. Schulz
Posted By: Kaotic Re: The mother of all polls - 07/08/10 05:39 PM
Well, it figures that it would take some one who believes that Barrak Obama IS George Bush to agree with you Drakiis laugh

I will concede however that both of their policies are equally bad and will eventually lead to the destruction of our country.
© The KGB Oracle