The KGB Oracle
Posted By: ltima so.... - 11/30/05 05:28 AM
like... you know jet told me to troll.. so like i feel i should... but i gota tell you i didnt even no anything had happened to the other forums.. i randomly decited to try and go to w3.the-kgb.com, because my bookmark died.. mmm are we gunan put up a redirecting link at some point or somethin..
Posted By: Garal Re: so.... - 11/30/05 05:30 AM
Ya.. I didn't know we had a new site until Rep told me about it lol. I knew my old bookmark didn't work but that was about it.
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 05:31 AM
Quote:

Ya.. I didn't know we had a new site until Rep told me about it lol. I knew my old bookmark didn't work but that was about it.

quick how did rep know...
Posted By: Garal Re: so.... - 11/30/05 05:32 AM
He's more in the loop than me? Iunno lol.. or maybe he's the one that hacked the site? No, wait, he's too big of a hick to do that :P
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 05:34 AM
Quote:

He's more in the loop than me? Iunno lol.. or maybe he's the one that hacked the site? No, wait, he's too big of a hick to do that :P

aww poor rep... and poor us gor bein outa the loop.
Posted By: Garal Re: so.... - 11/30/05 05:35 AM
That's what happens when you don't play any games with KGB :P
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 05:36 AM
Quote:

:( That's what happens when you don't play any games with KGB :P

hehehhe i've been playin cov like a monkey...
Posted By: Bishop Re: so.... - 11/30/05 07:50 AM
I found ou when i tried the www.the-kgb.com and didnt use my homepage.
Posted By: Grif Re: so.... - 11/30/05 11:54 AM
ya mine didnt work either but i just went back to the front page and got the info then about it so hopefullu anyone else does the same.
Posted By: Heidi Re: so.... - 11/30/05 11:59 AM
yah these boards are run separately and dont require the same connection.
Posted By: Elph Re: so.... - 11/30/05 01:06 PM
i found out because my old link was w3.the-kgb.com/html to the main page of the old site and i was redirected to here.

if you had a direct link to the old oracle i don't think you'd of been redirected because it's vaporware lol
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 01:55 PM
right so peopel who directlinked, are we gunan ut somethin up somehow for them?
Posted By: Elph Re: so.... - 11/30/05 03:03 PM
i dont think jet can because i think that entier system is dust
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 03:04 PM
Quote:

mmmm well maybe everyone will think to come here... i mean i'm mildly retarded sometimes and i managed.. right... mm..
Posted By: Grif Re: so.... - 11/30/05 09:21 PM
Quote:

Quote:

mmmm well maybe everyone will think to come here... i mean i'm mildly retarded sometimes and i managed.. right... mm..

hey if i can find the site after being afk for 6 months and mildy retarted about anything online, then most any one else can ahha
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 09:59 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

hey if i can find the site after being afk for 6 months and mildy retarted about anything online, then most any one else can ahha

good point.
Posted By: Garal Re: so.... - 11/30/05 10:42 PM
I wonder if I can here from school, once again, since it's no longer on the w3.the-kgb.com server or whatever..
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 11:29 PM
Quote:

I wonder if I can here from school, once again, since it's no longer on the w3.the-kgb.com server or whatever..

wha?
Posted By: Garal Re: so.... - 11/30/05 11:32 PM
I used to be able to get to the old oracle (this blue version) from school but then once we switched to the black version it would always be blocked since the address changed to w3.the-kgb.com/oracle or whatever it was but now it's back to just oracle.the-kgb.com so I want to try to get here from sk00l Whew that was one long run on sentence :P
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 11:33 PM
Quote:

I used to be able to get to the old oracle (this blue version) from school but then once we switched to the black version it would always be blocked since the address changed to w3.the-kgb.com/oracle or whatever it was but now it's back to just oracle.the-kgb.com so I want to try to get here from sk00l Whew that was one long run on sentence :P

darlin

., and ;

that is all.
Posted By: Garal Re: so.... - 11/30/05 11:35 PM
Bah all that does is add more keystrokes to my message and makes it take longer for 56k'ers to load ! :P
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 11:37 PM
Quote:

Bah all that does is add more keystrokes to my message and makes it take longer for 56k'ers to load ! :P

didnt u have highspeed? wha happened?
Posted By: Garal Re: so.... - 11/30/05 11:40 PM
Yes I do.. but maybe there's some pooor 56k'ers out there wishing we would stop using so many characters because it adds to their load time :P
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 11/30/05 11:41 PM
Quote:

Yes I do.. but maybe there's some pooor 56k'ers out there wishing we would stop using so many characters because it adds to their load time :P

then, they h8s.... meh, for, meh. sig, anways; lets ..just kick them, in/the gut with an excess of ectra stuff,.,,,
Posted By: Elph Re: so.... - 12/01/05 12:55 PM
i don't even see ya'lls charcters in your thread anyway

because the smilies are broke
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 12/01/05 01:01 PM
i dont think i put in any smiles.
Posted By: Elph Re: so.... - 12/01/05 01:03 PM
then what the hell is characters garal is talking about ?
Posted By: ltima Re: so.... - 12/01/05 01:06 PM
,.:
© The KGB Oracle