The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Matthew Introducing Iavias (Matthew) - 04/22/10 04:47 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself. To those of you who have been questing with me, you know me by now as Matthew. In game, I am Iavis Paur (E-AH-VIS)(PAR), a level 10, and moving up fast, monk walking the path of darkness. I love the game, love to quest and raid, and have enjoyed meeting my fellow knights. I'm on facebook as Matthew Garrett, and am a member of the KGB group there too, so stop in and say hi, sharpen your sword, and lets go rape some badguys!
Posted By: DirtyFingers Re: Introducing Iavias (Matthew) - 04/27/10 11:15 PM
hey matthew nice to meet you, i like to introduce my self aswell. I play ddo on ghallandra server don't know if you have played there or not but if you do excellent heres a couple of toons that i have you might see me with a level 15 barbnarian (Nakles) great dps and a really strong intimidate. Also have a level 14 monk on the light side and 14 sorce (Nakle) that likes to blow stuff up. Then i have a level 10 rogue (NaughtyThief) he gets into trouble and looks for those nasty traps and then i have a bard level 4 (NastyMusic) as you can see he the plays the garbage that helps everyone in fighting those nasty little mosters of ddo... lol

--------------------------------------------
Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. Ed O'Neil
Posted By: ltima Re: Introducing Iavias (Matthew) - 04/27/10 11:36 PM
hey guys smile nice to see both of yall on the forums smile
Posted By: DirtyFingers Re: Introducing Iavias (Matthew) - 04/28/10 02:54 AM
thanks ltima
Posted By: JetStar Re: Introducing Iavias (Matthew) - 05/03/10 11:13 PM
Welcome to KGB. When I return from my RL travels, I look forward to talking to you both.
© The KGB Oracle