The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arcain i lol'd at this essay on marriage - 02/02/10 09:08 AM
http://dontmarry.wordpress.com/essay/
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: i lol'd at this essay on marriage - 02/08/10 10:24 AM
Wow that is definately a wall of text! I gotta say though that reading it didn't make me lol at all! I just find it sad how true it is. Ask my husband any time..... our marriage runs like this none at all! Its a pity the way the world works in this fashion.
Posted By: Vyse Re: i lol'd at this essay on marriage - 02/08/10 09:13 PM
This guy obviously just got out of a bad marriage - while some of the stuff is true and funny I would say his issues are not the norm. Not with me and my wife anyways.

I could go home right now and ask for sex and I am guaranteed to get it at least before the 6th month timer goes off! smile
Posted By: Tasorin Re: i lol'd at this essay on marriage - 02/08/10 10:13 PM
Originally Posted By: Vyse
This guy obviously just got out of a bad marriage - while some of the stuff is true and funny I would say his issues are not the norm. Not with me and my wife anyways.

I could go home right now and ask for sex and I am guaranteed to get it at least before the 6th month timer goes off! smile

This is why I stay single. The cost analysis says buying the occasional company is a whole lot cheaper then putting up with another person day in and day out. Not to mention I don't have to worry about loosing half my stuff at the end of the marriage.

But that's just my own cave troll opinion.
© The KGB Oracle