Hope you guys are doing alright!
Posted By: Valentein Re: /wave - 07/12/06 02:02 AM
How's is going?

Vegas, baby.
Posted By: hydr Re: /wave - 07/12/06 02:02 AM
AFSHIN! where the hell u been bro?

hydr
Posted By: Raekwon Re: /wave - 07/12/06 04:41 AM
Holy crap, Afshin, I don't even remember what game I know you from. Come play Darkfall with us when it's out!
Posted By: afshin Re: /wave - 07/12/06 07:12 AM
Hehe Tao I remember you from the old school daoc days you me and syev would camp apk in emain

I might just check out darkfall when it's out, would love to play with you guys .

And what ya been up too Hydr? You settle down yet or still out with them playboy girls?

I've been wasting away in WoW on Sageras. Looking forward to that next big mmorpg with great pvp since WoW is lacking.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: /wave - 07/12/06 07:18 AM
Well get in contact with Derid via the Oracle here, he'll get you added to the Darkfall online KGB group. Being in that will help your chances of getting into the beta. We want as many KGB in there as possible, it'll be a game like Shadowbane where having 50 people right from the very start would be a huge bonus.

But before you ask Derid to be added to the group you'll have to go to the web site, www.darkfallonline.com and register on their forums. Then send Derid a PM with your forum name and how you were one of my knights in DAoC so he knows you're KGB.
Posted By: Elph Re: /wave - 07/12/06 09:53 PM
hey afshin, it's good to see you around here it's been a long time.

and don't be jum[ping the gun Raek, Afshin was kicked out of kgb and not allowed to rejoin our ranks in any future games.
He played with us mostly on Gawaine. If you remember he was a one time paladin and he was removed of his rank and removed from the guild with orders from the court for his removal to be indefinite
Posted By: Garal Re: /wave - 07/13/06 03:46 AM
Afshin! /dances
Posted By: Raekwon Re: /wave - 07/13/06 05:14 AM
LOL, now it's all starting to come back!

Crusty old general memory for the lose!

Indefinite removal? Jesus what did he do, bug exploit?

Well i'm a motivator and a leader, so i'd still like him to try and rejoin. Let the courts figure out what they'll do about the prior removal when he submits an application
Posted By: afshin Re: /wave - 07/13/06 12:29 PM
From what I remember I resigned after losing the rank, I wasan't kicked out o0 ...maybe you're thinking of someone else?

I'd like to rejoin, but i'm just as confused as ever on if I can or not...should I just submit an app? I don't play any games you guys are currently so this might be a problem =(

And heya Garal
Posted By: Raekwon Re: /wave - 07/13/06 01:34 PM
Maybe it Hydr that got busted. Man this was so long ago it seems. I remember two hunters joining KGB, Syev and Hyder right? Afshin were you a mage type? I remember one day we found a hole in the realms where us Midgard people could actually get into the Hib safe lands. Which was a big deal on Gawaine since it was intermixed all cool like on Andred... ahh Andred, good times.
Posted By: Owain Re: /wave - 07/13/06 02:22 PM
Uh oh - have previous records of proceedings of the KGB Supreme Court found their way into the bit bucket, never to be recovered?

Damn, I hate it when that happens.

I don't think Afshin had a case appear before me when I presided over the Court, but then again, I was on walk-about for a while, and could easily have missed it.

From what I remember of Afshin, I hope we have a case of mistaken identity here, and people are thinking of some other case. If we have any existing archives, I hope that the matter can be confirmed or denied.

In any case, good to hear from you again, Afshin.

Posted By: afshin Re: /wave - 07/13/06 04:23 PM
Tao I played a healer and yes I was with you and syev when we all entered hibernia mainland, hehe was good times.

And heya Owain, I believe I was part of some royal order of the king type deal back then in which if any member gets kicked out or resigns he is permanately expelled? It's been so long but I remember something of the sort.

I really can't say much for it except to say that i've matured. I'm not longer a hardcore "1337" mentality typed individual, rather more of a casual gamer just looking to meet up and game with old friends. Don't get me wrong, I can still kick butt, unfortunately my play time isn't as big as it once was.
Posted By: Garal Re: /wave - 07/13/06 04:36 PM
Afshin and the 1337 KREW! Lol... Lock, Syev, and Afshin right?
Posted By: Elph Re: /wave - 07/13/06 04:37 PM
no I want to retract something
Afshin was right he got stripped of his rank and then he removed himself from KGB. But he was an ROHK member and if anyone remembers that when you left KGB and you were a member of that sect then you were not allowed to return to KGB under any circumstances
I have asked Jet on this becuase the ROHK is inactive and what not but if Afshin is allowedt o rejoin he will have to file a retruning Veteran application and he still will not be able to hold a title above Knight.

He started shit with the Andred faction and commited acts of treason against KGB members I believe was what his case was about.

So sorry for the confusion he wasn't rmoved by the courts he quit himself but because he's and ROHK member is currently why he isn't allowed to rejoin until i get word back from jet
Posted By: Elph Re: /wave - 07/13/06 04:39 PM
oh and it had nothing to do with him being in hibbie in gawaine lol

Afshin that is good to hear that you've grown up. Do you still talk to Mrtwo?

oh and being in a game doesn't matter we aren't really in any games at the moment
Posted By: afshin Re: /wave - 07/13/06 04:51 PM
I have no problem holding no title above knight.

And I haven't talked to MR2 in abit. He's too busy with WoW and his GF. Very time consuming combination

Still friends however.

I play some BF2 occasionaly, and fish every now and then in Wow. I went ahead and submitted a returning vet application.

Hope to hear back from you guys soon.
Posted By: Elph Re: /wave - 07/13/06 05:15 PM
ok i will let you know once it's been posted

I do supportr your return though
Posted By: Raekwon Re: /wave - 07/14/06 05:59 AM
Ahh yes, the ROHK, I'm in that l33tness! A true example of what it reperents if I might add... thank you very much.
Posted By: syev Re: /wave - 07/14/06 10:55 PM
I remember now.. I think there was one guy that kept his Lord Title the whole time out of the other two people... he was hella good and peekay'd all teh newbzorz... but what was his name...

Lord.... Sexy? Ya thats what his name was Lord sexy.
I see you keep your name underscored afshin. Just like the old days. /salute Quote Me Not
Posted By: hydr Re: /wave - 07/15/06 10:10 AM
Wow, I mean really, WOW! just how exactly did this thread get hi-jacked?

Afshin, I'm still big pimpin lol!

Ah yes, omgwtfbbq'in teh nubs in daoc 4tw... hunter pwnage!

Yours truly, the littlest little kobold hunter.

hydr
Posted By: Raekwon Re: /wave - 07/15/06 10:36 AM
*Sheds a single tear*

They're all grown up now... *sobs uncontrollably*
Posted By: Elph Re: /wave - 07/15/06 08:34 PM
lol garal being like 18 now makes me feel old!!

he was such a young little hammerhead
Posted By: Raekwon Re: /wave - 07/16/06 04:46 AM
old and sexy...
Posted By: afshin Re: /wave - 07/16/06 03:45 PM
How is Kal elph?
Posted By: Elph Re: /wave - 07/16/06 06:50 PM
he's good ash.
he is playing uo with me on a free shard and then he also gets into some battlefield but i think its the first one.
We just had another baby he's 3 mos old now. Makes our 3rd so we keep pretty busy with the kiddos
Posted By: afshin Re: /wave - 07/16/06 06:51 PM
Busy busy elph

Congrats on the child, wish you all the best.
Posted By: Elph Re: /wave - 07/16/06 06:51 PM
thanks afshin
© The KGB Oracle