The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Raekwon MMO Drama! - 07/10/06 09:11 AM
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=8999586&P=1

Is he for real or lying... that's for you to figure out Or just laugh at. But I know i'd be on an episode of COPS if that ever happened to me.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: MMO Drama! - 07/10/06 10:29 AM
ouch that is pretty scary, I feel bad for the guy, he probly should have beat the dude up, even though it wouldnt be the civilized thing to do
Posted By: Raekwon Re: MMO Drama! - 07/10/06 10:45 AM
I felt horrible as well at first but I mean com'on this is definitely just a forum troll posting a false story for shits and grins. There's just too many things in his story that don't match up, first one being a girlfriend being good enough to do raids as a priest?? Bahahahah! Girls can't handle the power of the healz!
Posted By: Valentein Re: MMO Drama! - 07/10/06 02:01 PM
With WoW players, nothing would suprise me. However, that has got to be a story.
Posted By: Elph Re: MMO Drama! - 07/10/06 02:53 PM
i fouind that kinda funny
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: MMO Drama! - 07/10/06 03:58 PM
Has to be a story. How could you kick your computer and make the heatsink fly and break your video card. Its not like the video card sits right in front of your heat sink for your cpu, and if you did kick it that hard for your heat sink to brake your video card i would think that the breaking of your video card would be the least of your worries. ie. hdd crash, breaking of mobo.
Posted By: Garal Re: MMO Drama! - 07/10/06 04:15 PM
Damn that sounds like the perfect situation (the person your gf is cheating on you with in the same house as you) to me if my gf did something like that to me. Can we say hi2u shotgun to the face for the both of em? :P Oh and afterwards you would of course have to post an update to your post with lots of picturs!

But anyways.. I doubt it's real as well. Just because of a lot of the small things like why would you stay home if you knew he (Tom) was coming over? And who the hell has a lock on their bedroom door?
Posted By: Mordeloth Re: MMO Drama! - 07/10/06 06:22 PM
likely not real as people post shit like that all the time, but if it was true and he went to his bed to cry when they where fuckin? damn dudes got some issues, he shoulda beat the hell outa the guild leader
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: MMO Drama! - 07/10/06 10:10 PM
Haha still kinda funny though. #1 i dont date girls that play mmorpg's. I like small petite kinda women not big fatty's hehe (joking dont flame hehehe)
Posted By: Raekwon Re: MMO Drama! - 07/11/06 04:57 AM
Whoa there tiger! LOL you're gonna get flamed (not by me),but get ready

I know our very own Elphy is a nice thin girl (well was years ago, who knows what living in Tenn. has done to her!)

And without mentioning names i've seen a couple of other mmorpg girls and they were for the most part average to thin. Yeah... there are definitely fat MMO girls but that's the world's average. You walk into any store and you'll see fat, average, and thin girls. I'd have to say in MMO's its about the same mix.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MMO Drama! - 07/11/06 09:16 PM
asdf

kgb women or sexy
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: MMO Drama! - 07/12/06 01:01 AM
or, our, are, ????????
Posted By: Garal Re: MMO Drama! - 07/13/06 03:47 AM
Leave Ryu alone he's from the south :P
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: MMO Drama! - 07/14/06 04:23 PM
im from the south too.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: MMO Drama! - 07/15/06 10:38 AM
Leave Garal alone, he's from the far East.......side of San fransico.
Posted By: Tonto_KGB Re: MMO Drama! - 07/17/06 05:06 AM
There's a girl I work with who plays WoW all the time.. very good looking girl, definately not fat, lol.
Posted By: khi Re: MMO Drama! - 07/17/06 05:14 AM
and fyi

all women who play games are sexy

thin-big dont matter

those who share the addiction <got to love it> hehe
© The KGB Oracle