The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Elph siggy test.. - 11/29/05 02:39 AM
testing my sig
Posted By: Elph Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 02:39 AM
hum when i saved it, and u ploaded it, didn't do the animation..

ill try the other one
Posted By: Heidi Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 02:44 AM
hmm something has happened to it then between here and there. i'll see what I can do
Posted By: Elph Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 02:54 AM
well this was the second one you sent, or the first, one ,the smaller of the 2, let me try to put up the larger one see if that works.

really cool she's a pretty Elf.
Posted By: Genocide Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 02:57 AM
!!!! I registered !!!!!
hows it going???
Posted By: Grif Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 02:58 AM
aye very very nicely made. I rember when she was askin haraa how to make sigs haha atleat i think it was ya hah dono im getting old i m forgetting haha, very nice though
Posted By: Heidi Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:05 AM
Posted By: Heidi Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:06 AM
Posted By: Rytz Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:18 AM
That's a nice sig but please don't use the 'Elph2' one. It's over 2 meg . It's killer for those not on broadband (satellite here).
Posted By: Elph Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:20 AM
i put the second one up because i am not sure how long the load time was on the one siggy, it sorta was a bit slow for me at first.

I really like it alot how it fades and stuff.

Btw Grif Heidi made this not me LOL...

Maybe with the one that has the animation take out the first part with the black background, I also don't think that is my Image for COS but it doesn't matter lol.

So maybe the animation won't be so bad if the first part it taken out.

Such a pretty elf heidi how did you find a good one, only one i could find that was pregnant was scary lol
Posted By: Rytz Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:22 AM
Quote:

Such a pretty elf heidi how did you find a good one, only one i could find that was pregnant was scary lol

Maybe he just added the ears onto her from somewhere else?
Posted By: Grif Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:22 AM
hehe ya i know she made em :P . lol being stuck in bed sucks nothing to do but play on forums haha. the 2nd one seem to runsmother for me but idono they both look cool.
Posted By: Elph Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:22 AM
true i suppose when you are talented like that possibilities are endless!!
Posted By: Heidi Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:24 AM
The sheild is but it seemed kinda small. I thought by putting the sheild on top of the GM/PM crest then it would stand out and say YO Momma say knock you out!

I'm also feeling that with more people using these boards I may start making the sigs smaller. Half of what they are. I need to fix the chief of staff part on that one sig so it stands out more and I'll build up the crest a bit thats the COS Seal
Posted By: Grif Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:34 AM
lol heidi us gonna take up all of the recorces on loading everyones sigs soon :P what program do you use for it ? I know haraa used something that cost liek 900$ or something haha so ya i never got in to makin one cause of that and dooin it with paint takes way way way to much time and gets minimal effects.
Posted By: Heidi Re: siggy test.. - 11/29/05 03:40 AM
I use photoshop for all my sig/render editing and then ImageReady for animations.

It really is just a matter of taking the time to learn. I usually try to do a new tutorial with every sig I make that way I learn something new everytime.
© The KGB Oracle