The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Bishop Port blocking Proxy Avoidance - 07/05/06 08:31 AM
I am currently using internet provided by the school, but also very restricted. They block ports and such so that Games and other programs using the internet do not work. I was wondering if any one knows a good way around this problem?

If not it will cost me money and hastle to get internet that meets my needs.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Port blocking Proxy Avoidance - 07/05/06 02:41 PM
I know your pain, my work doesn't allow jack-dilly-ack-shit. Can't have unapproved programes loaded, no streaming audio, no nekked pics of course, not even AOL IMing. Thank god for Gmail's little built in IM, they can't figure out how to block that so it's all I have left.

They're real Nazis here so basically i'm waiting for them to block KGB and DFO forums and then i'm toast.
Posted By: syev Re: Port blocking Proxy Avoidance - 07/06/06 04:20 AM
ROFL are we talking highschool or college becuase thats either a little lol or a big LOL!!!!!!!! quote me not pls
Posted By: Bishop Re: Port blocking Proxy Avoidance - 07/06/06 08:13 AM
Its defiantly a Big LOL

I am going to have to pay for my own internet by the looks of it though. Frickin internet NAZIs.

I am considering just kicking the gaming habit for a couple months instead though. I will be changing residence then any way. Keeping pretty busy around here so far.
Posted By: chaulootz Re: Port blocking Proxy Avoidance - 07/06/06 01:23 PM
Quote:

I know your pain, my work doesn't allow jack-dilly-ack-shit. Can't have unapproved programes loaded, no streaming audio, no nekked pics of course, not even AOL IMing. Thank god for Gmail's little built in IM, they can't figure out how to block that so it's all I have left.

They're real Nazis here so basically i'm waiting for them to block KGB and DFO forums and then i'm toast.

So how are you making out with your brazilian fart pr0n addiction if they block it? brought dvds with ya? making your own? these are questions that need to be answered!

Vive le Lizardmen!
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Port blocking Proxy Avoidance - 07/06/06 01:40 PM
I've never seen it myself but im told there really is a brazilian fart pr0n genre. I can do without though.
© The KGB Oracle