The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Lorddarka You guys r still around! - 06/06/06 11:57 PM
Hey whats up long time no see.
Havent spoken to any of u guys since uo im thinking like 1997 err i dunno its been awhile! anyways just curious what games and stuff u guys are into these days.
Me im bored out of my mind trying free trials on a daily basis trying to find something i can get into. Dunno if any of you remember me or not i was in the Xlords way back before uo and stayed in for awhile through eq-ac-ac2-swg anyways ttyl

Darka
Posted By: Derid Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 12:12 AM

Yeah, I remember you... was a looooong time ago now though ^_^
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 12:24 AM
DERID! this the derid i use to fight all time? i think that was before u were in kgb if i recall i dont think i ever attacked kgb members at any point on purpose.
Posted By: Derid Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 12:28 AM

Yeap, one and teh same.

Been a long long time, eh?
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 12:31 AM
Yes it has i remember you, the famous deer antler wearing fool hehe anyways ya i was just looking at the old uo pics they have up i think i saw my dude in the wedding pic :-) but who knows hehe anyways im hoping to join up with you guys in darkfall
Posted By: Derid Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 12:45 AM

I wasnt the one who wore dear antlers though. =p

lol

Not that I remember anyhow.... though Yoda was always fond of them.
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 01:16 AM
that was it! hehe yoda was the damn deer antler guy heh
some reason i was thinking that was you wearing those things around all the time.We did end up being friends right or at least allies :-) hehe
Posted By: Derid Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 01:26 AM

Yeah, KS an Beasyouare were good pals of mine, so I ended up pretty friendly w/ most X-Lords even before I hooked up with KGB.

Well, friendly after the first PGC wars anyhow ^_^
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 01:34 AM
Ya i miss the intense fighting that was in that game to date i havent had a game get my addrenline pumping like uo. i tryed out eve online recently , wish i got into it earlier though i just feel like ill always be a underdog in that game since skill training takes so long or at least be nobody for the first 6months.. :-)
Posted By: Derid Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 01:44 AM

We have a group that plays EVE. It does take a while to get basic skills up, but at least you dont have to grind it ^_^
Posted By: Raekwon Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 08:24 AM
Your name does look familiar Darka, but damn, it sure does seem like so long ago. I think I remember you from some screenshots or message boards. Hope your able to join us in DF, we'll need all the active members we can find.
Posted By: hydr Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 09:18 AM
what up darka! yah like derid said theres a handful of us playin eve... if ya wanna come run with us derid and myself kinda organize the group of guys we have there...send an evemail to "kurt killborn" or PM me and I can get ya the info on which station to head to for corp info and dont worry if your a low SP char. we build alot of our own mods/ships so we always have extra. if ya play BF2 as well pretty much the same group of guys that are in eve play that as well hit us up were always down to have a squad ownin it up!

hydr
Posted By: Elph Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 03:37 PM
there is also a good group playing on uo hybrid
i wasn't with kgb nor have i ever played pac but i wanted to welcome you to the boards.
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 08:30 PM
Ill think about the eve thing. Does anyone know the release date for df? just a estimate is fine.
Posted By: Derid Re: You guys r still around! - 06/07/06 10:58 PM

Nope, any estimate would be nothing but a guess.

They seem to be taking their time, so it could be a while.

Or it could be next month. But I wouldnt count on next month, if I had to guess I'd say this fall to next spring. Just off the top of my head.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: You guys r still around! - 06/08/06 04:50 AM
Beta in 4 months! So it was said and so it shall be!

(yes the above line is complete B.S. and I'm making an educated random guess)

But really I think Fall is a good guess. I have a feeling the beta will be an almost done product and so with some beta testing and stress testing during the fall, they could have it ready for release by Christmas, weeee! lol
Posted By: Binbs Re: You guys r still around! - 06/09/06 06:46 AM
Hey Darka. Long time no see man. Not sure if you remember me. I do remember you and Xlords tho. Good old days of UO will never be forgotten I guess
Posted By: Vydor Re: You guys r still around! - 06/09/06 01:49 PM
Wowo... Xlords.. thats a name I realy did not expect to see today. Jeeze.. thats going back!

(Vydor aka Mantis)
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: You guys r still around! - 06/09/06 09:22 PM
hehe sup man i remember u and some of the other guys, some more so than others hehe anyways ill be playing df with yall whenever its released. im playing eve till then, or should i say skill training in eve. not much going on in this game i might check out the uo hybrid server cause im bored out of my freaken mind these days. Just bought a new car yesterday 2004 mercedes E500 gotta get me something to do!
Posted By: Elph Re: You guys r still around! - 06/10/06 12:10 AM
wow nice car moneybags LOL
Posted By: Vydor Re: You guys r still around! - 06/10/06 01:08 AM
Need somthing to do? Get a second job and start working on pay ing of my mortage!
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: You guys r still around! - 06/10/06 01:10 AM
Got a friend that works at a exotic used car dealership i got the car for 30k the bluebook is 36k i got a hella deal on it
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: You guys r still around! - 06/10/06 01:16 AM
at least you have a mortage hehe i live in northwen va the avearge house around here is 600k i cant afford a house so i just buy nice cars hehehe
Posted By: Elph Re: You guys r still around! - 06/10/06 01:22 PM
wow that is crazy houseprices!!
Posted By: Hakaryu_Lionheart Re: You guys r still around! - 06/27/06 05:47 PM
Hail from the past!

Hakaryu and Khail here, dunno if anyone remembers us, but UO Siege and swamp tentacles. lol

Khail is in WOW somewhere all the time and I have been very active in Eve Online since Beta.

Good to see the KGB back. This site was dead for a long time that is for sure, was wondering what happened........

I guess even after a few years in the KGB on UO I still did not rate getting onto the HOF list? See Khail there though - bastards =0)

Any other KGB playing Eve or Anarchy Online?

Peace,

Hakaryu Lionheart (Zorachus)
Posted By: Elph Re: You guys r still around! - 06/27/06 07:13 PM
lol if you want to get on the hof you have to submit yourself
i am going to update it once i get the information to access it.
This site has always been open and available just at a different location
Always good to see old friends around,there are quite a large amount of ppl in eve
Posted By: hydr Re: You guys r still around! - 06/28/06 01:25 AM
Hakaryu

catch us in eve... we have a temp corp set up, theres a handful of KGB that play eve, wish we knew there were so many different KGB that played eve or had interest in it...

sent ya evemail from Kurt Killborn

hydr
Posted By: Raekwon Re: You guys r still around! - 06/28/06 07:38 AM
You're friends with Khail? Ask him if he remembers Raekwon, or I think back in UO:SP I was having people call me General so he might better know me as General Raekwon, ahahah, ego 4tw!

Damn I remember him but only vaguely, same with you Zorach, but I do remember you guys! Yeah our boards are never the hot spot but over the years we have had major impacts on a number of big MMO's... Darkfall online to be our next big win! Hope to see you two playing for KGB there!
Posted By: Hakaryu_Lionheart Re: You guys r still around! - 06/28/06 07:34 PM
Raekwon, aka General Raekwon, greeting from Khail (Andy)!

Yeah we both remember you - lol

We both were GSS at the time so he was, but I was not that vocal.

Anyways - looking forward to whatever MMO KGB gets involved in.

BTW if the KGB is looking at an Eve chapter - I am into that and then some! I would even head it up if needed =0)

As we say in Eve, fly safe!
Posted By: Owain Re: You guys r still around! - 06/28/06 10:13 PM
Quote:

BTW if the KGB is looking at an Eve chapter - I am into that and then some!

Hey, Khail. Good to hear from another old school KGB veteran.

Yeah, there are a bunch of us in Eve. I am just a noooob at the moment, still going though the tutorial missions on a 14 day trial membership, but hope to hook up with the rest of the gang soon, once I climb up the learning curve a bit farther. Fun looking game, but there is a lot to absorb starting out.

Hope to see you.
Posted By: hydr Re: You guys r still around! - 06/29/06 03:14 AM
Hakaryu

read your evemails m8! we have a corp set up lots of bpo's and bpc's we pretty much make most of the common mods we need for mission runnin and some tackler or EW set ups for pvp

hydr

eve name kurt killborn
Posted By: Raist Re: You guys r still around! - 06/29/06 09:43 PM
Hey Khail Long time no type!

Wanna walk up to that corner Deli in Seattle and get some crappy chinese? Really, what WAS that stuff?
© The KGB Oracle