The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Raphe Any word on kgb's involvement in SWTOR? - 10/27/09 06:11 PM
Topic, im just curious thats the next MMO im waiting on now that im gainfully employed and got my laptop back in my possession, wondering if ill be seeing you blokes on the servers again god i miss the lot of you
Posted By: Valaria Re: Any word on kgb's involvement in SWTOR? - 10/27/09 08:28 PM
There are a few of us looking to pick up Star wars the old republic but that game is a long way off yet.
Posted By: Raphe Re: Any word on kgb's involvement in SWTOR? - 10/27/09 10:16 PM
just getting bored of WoW, nothing really eye catching for me - word is its going into closed beta soon.

edit** its getting to a point where im thinking of going to darkfall given im wanted there of course ;-P
SWTOR won't have hardcore PvP will it??
Posted By: Raphe Re: Any word on kgb's involvement in SWTOR? - 10/28/09 02:48 PM
Pvp hasnt been touched on much yet - it will have similar instances a'la WoW where you go into the battle grounds - but loading everyone up into a smuggler vessel and invading korriban? God I hope so.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Any word on kgb's involvement in SWTOR? - 10/28/09 04:04 PM
Battlegrounds ... meh ... nice to try, but hard to see us getting "serious" in it.
Posted By: Raphe Re: Any word on kgb's involvement in SWTOR? - 10/28/09 04:16 PM
not really, world pvp is always more fun, but seeing if anything gets dynamically changed like in UO etc. etc. has yet to be seen
© The KGB Oracle