The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Haraa What's everyone playin? - 05/29/06 09:20 AM
so?
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/29/06 01:35 PM
a bunch of different games, SB, WoW, Eve, some people are giving DNL a shot I believe, BF2, etc. Waiting for Darkfall.
Posted By: Bishop Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/29/06 02:11 PM
CS:S/eve/what ever else gets my intrest.
We are Cal: Main in CS:S now.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/29/06 04:00 PM
Ultima online theres about 15 of us or so.
Posted By: ltima Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/29/06 06:32 PM
ffxi
wow
bf2
Posted By: Lenny Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/29/06 07:51 PM
nothing
Posted By: Crimthan Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/29/06 11:57 PM
Lenny's mom.
Posted By: Lenny Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/30/06 01:59 AM
Thats where she has been, i miss her

ONe nice thing about her being gone, i know she will be going to sleep really early and getting good sleep
Posted By: Elph Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/30/06 02:04 AM
lmao lenny..
I am playing on hybrid when i get a chance but mostly i am macroing and working skills as I got the babies on my laps most of the day
Posted By: Crimthan Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/30/06 04:30 AM
Quote:

ONe nice thing about her being gone, i know she will be going to sleep really early and getting good sleep

Your mom concurs. She told me that if you're real good, you can join us for Christmas this year.
Posted By: Binbs Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/31/06 07:57 AM
Not playing any online games at all these days. Just have time for poker besides work.

In fact last night I scored my first ever win in a Multi Table Tournament. Note: I hardly ever play tournaments online. Just cash games.

Congratulations to 'Binbs', who won $4,213.44 in '$10,000 Guar't'd Rebuy - 12 min. rounds' tournament.

July 1st will be last day on the job and will be living off poker instead.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: What's everyone playin? - 05/31/06 03:58 PM
That's insane, Binbs, good luck o.o
Posted By: ChewY Re: What's everyone playin? - 06/01/06 06:03 AM
So Binbs you have mad pvp skills outside of UO as well.
Posted By: Arcain Re: What's everyone playin? - 06/02/06 02:36 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your mom concurs. She told me that if you're real good, you can join us for Christmas this year.
thats a really good way to ruin christmas
Posted By: Garal Re: What's everyone playin? - 06/02/06 07:13 AM
Damn Binbs That's sweet that you can support yourself on a hobby like that Best of luck to you just don't get fat from sitting in your computer chair all day :P
Posted By: Daye Re: What's everyone playin? - 06/03/06 01:29 AM
When something becomes your primary source of income, it has surpassed the title of ' hobby '.

Bold move though Binbs. Best of luck to you on that.

-Daye
Posted By: Raekwon Re: What's everyone playin? - 06/03/06 05:43 AM
Like how Crim's hobby was being a manwhore for mom's around the world, but it has since become a primary source of income.

Oh yeah, but to stay on topic... currently i'm playing no games, I work 84 to 89 hours a week! At least i'm making the money that ill need to get the computer of my dreams for when I do start gaming. (DFO 4TW)
Posted By: Daye Re: What's everyone playin? - 06/03/06 06:28 PM
LOL

NINETY hours a week ? You might need that cash to pay for that hospital visit from that heart attack you'll end up with if you don't stop and enjoy life for a bit

Though, admittedly, those would be some outstanding paychecks !
Posted By: Elph Re: What's everyone playin? - 06/03/06 08:20 PM
lol daye look at where he's located
i dont think there is much fun to be had there.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: What's everyone playin? - 06/03/06 09:17 PM
Quote:

Like how Crim's hobby was being a manwhore for mom's around the world, but it has since become a primary source of income.

Yap - I basically pimp myself out to my girlfriend. When she's actually in the mood for sex. =P
Posted By: Haraa Re: What's everyone playin? - 06/03/06 11:21 PM
lol
© The KGB Oracle