The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Mordeloth Battle field 2 group!! - 05/21/06 06:10 PM
I am looking to put together a group of dedicated players for Battlefield 2. You must be willing to play with the team ALOT, around 2-3 hours a day. I am looking for people who are dedicated to getting better together, not someone who is going to play for 2 days and quit. You must also have a headset and be willing to download ventrilo or teamspeak. You must be willing to communicate and talk to help better our teamwork. If you are interested post on this thread, you can also AIM me at juggalomikek
Posted By: Derid Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/21/06 06:44 PM

You missed it by a couple months, most of KGB's BF2 players are now back playing EVE. (or UO)
Posted By: Mordeloth Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/21/06 06:45 PM
yeah, but like i said, im not looking for someone who is going to quit in a mounth, i want people who are dedicated
Posted By: Bishop Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/21/06 10:57 PM
i would if i had the game

currently playing CS:Source Cal-Main
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/21/06 11:21 PM
Quote:

You missed it by a couple months, most of KGB's BF2 players are now back playing EVE. (or UO)

I'm still playing BF2, and have been since November - but when I feel like it. I play with my friends Lonegunman07, Shaymon, Krechii, etc.

I play as Magnu5. Phonetic = Magnus

Using Battlefield2tracker.com is a great way to see where your friends are playing, check their stats, and using the IP of their current battlefield to hook up with them.
Posted By: Dustrider Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/22/06 11:59 AM
I have not played in a long time.. I think the last time I tried to play was when I had to download the patch and the game screwed up. After that i've not had time to mess with it..

If you get people to play i'll jump in from time to time and play when there is nothing else to do. I burnt myself out on it last time cause I was chasing medals and stuff. Then when I got most of the easy basic and veteran and seen the requirements for Expert I was like.. DAMN.

I still would like to log playing time for my global rewards for the game tho.
Posted By: Kajooko Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/27/06 04:09 AM
You know, my mom came over to my apartment and threw out my play disc. As of now I have a BF2 Install disk and a cd-key. Am I SOL, or what, lol
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/27/06 04:11 AM
What kind of mom does that?
Posted By: Rheea Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/27/06 07:58 AM
I'm willing to play, maybe not 2-3 hours a day but I can fit in some time here and there, at least I can say I'll be around for a while.
Posted By: Kajooko Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/27/06 10:53 AM
Evil korean ladies that think gaming time is better spent on studies.
Posted By: Daye Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 05/27/06 03:55 PM
They are, of course, right.

However, life can be boring if all you do is study / work.
In a way, I'm pretty happy that games / computers like we have today didn't exist when I was growing up.

I would have never got anything done. . .

Though, the neighbors back then probably wished the opposite. A lot of things wouldn't have blown up or been burned to a crisp had I something else to do. . . . .
Posted By: Jonus Re: Battle field 2 group!! - 06/07/06 01:15 AM
If you ever want to get together and play BF 2 download xfire to see when we play and what server. Or get in vent and ask for the server ip that we play on. Usually play in the evening. I know your looking for hardcore players but if you want to just hang out, jump on in.
© The KGB Oracle