The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Elph looks nice and familiar!!(w/an issue) - 11/28/05 01:01 PM
This looks like the old oracle so far i like it, but i have an issue...
When i registered it was fine, then when i went to log in it sat and hung for awhile, so i had to hit back to get back to the boards but i was logged in it just never refreshed it for me.

Also when i try to go to my home, which i am assuming is my p rofile it hangs lke that as well and i can't get in to edit my profile.
I found some icons to edit profile off the main page and i can enter the information but when i hit send i get the hang up as well...

and another thing any way to change Entrace to Main Page or KGB Home?

So i don't know if it' because everything isn't all up or what but wanted to letyou know.

this is way better, i like the front page much cleaner!
Posted By: OneQuickSS Re: looks nice and familiar!!(w/an issue) - 11/28/05 04:37 PM
Quote:

When i registered it was fine, then when i went to log in it sat and hung for awhile, so i had to hit back to get back to the boards but i was logged in it just never refreshed it for me.

Yea I had the same problem. However once I clicked back everything seemed ok and I was logged in.
Posted By: Heidi Re: looks nice and familiar!!(w/an issue) - 11/28/05 07:12 PM
I hope the big sigs wont be affected on these boards I'm all finished with yours elph I just have to get them up on the web. I did two similar ones just different animations so I'll get those to you asap.
Posted By: JetStar Re: looks nice and familiar!!(w/an issue) - 11/28/05 09:22 PM
Well your problems are with cookies. This is actually the skeleton of the old KGB Oracle forums. I have upgraded it to the latest version and istalled the IIP front page and chat features. The problem is you still may have old cookies from the old board.
Posted By: Elph Re: looks nice and familiar!!(w/an issue) - 11/28/05 09:41 PM
there is no way that is possible jet, this is an entirely differnt computer that has never even been to the old site.

as far as i know i have cookies enabled, i use mozilla as my main browser.

I also clear my cache.cookies etc out frequently to where i shouldn't have anything old lingering around
Posted By: Heidi Re: looks nice and familiar!!(w/an issue) - 11/28/05 10:01 PM
Hyperthreading!!
I'm using the beta version 1.5 or something of Firefox and it seems to be doing alright with this board.
© The KGB Oracle