The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar How do you like the new system? - 11/28/05 10:17 AM
Posted By: Heidi Re: How do you like the new system? - 11/28/05 07:07 PM
I always enjoyed this forum Missed it!!
Posted By: Daye Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 03:00 AM
Not a bad layout. The white on black is somewhat harsh contrast, but that's probably just my eyes laugh
Posted By: JetStar Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 03:11 AM
Wow this was taken back in 2005!
Posted By: Elph Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 03:38 AM
Jet this forum is fucked up lol read the other board this could get messy
Posted By: JetStar Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 03:41 AM
I explained it, the forums were turned upside down.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 04:07 AM
Is there any way we can pick a different color scheme like we could for the last version of forums? I go to the drop down menu in "edit preferences", but there's just this color scheme and the default. This white on black is rough on the eyes for some of us.
Posted By: JetStar Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 04:11 AM
Yeah I am toning this down for you all.

Let me know what you think.
Posted By: Viper Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 05:12 AM
I really like it jet. Great job!
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 05:54 AM
Yeah there's a weird mix of really old posts and new posts in this forum... the first few days will be interesting for sure :P
Posted By: JetStar Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 05:59 AM
Well you need to remove your cookies, it is causing the problem.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 12:46 PM
Yeah, read the front page. It's all better now. Thanks. The new look is pretty nice, pretty sleek. Nice switch, Jet.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 12:50 PM
The light grey over black looks better, but it's hard to sift through a large post with lighter letters over black. It may be still easier for some of us to view black or charcoal grey letters over a tan, green, or light grey background. I was using the green template before and didn't need to squint like I do now.
Posted By: JetStar Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 04:29 PM
Crim,

I am working on an alternate STYLE that I am going to release tomorrow. I will let you know and you can try it.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 05:22 PM
Thanks a lot - appreciate it!

I have to say - on a Form vs Function level - this new look IS a lot better in appearance than the old one. The problem for me in viewing it has to do with the function - no matter what, I end up squinting or straining my eyes with the light over black background. Wish it wasn't that way, but it is. =(
Posted By: Vyse Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 07:37 PM
Hey Jet - It seems that not ALL the active topics are appearing on the active topics list. I keep up with threads using this function. Have you noticed anything or am I just tripping out?
Posted By: JetStar Re: How do you like the new system? - 02/27/09 09:07 PM
Well I had to remove some of the secure forums from ACTIVE TOPICS. NON-KGBers say they could see ACTIVE TOPIC subjects in any forum. I am going to look into this more tonight. Keep the questions and items coming in.
Posted By: Valentein Re: How do you like the new system? - 03/01/09 08:30 AM
It looks good. Seems faster than the old one too.
Posted By: Elph Re: How do you like the new system? - 03/02/09 05:27 PM
since jet toned it down the white isn't too bad, i actually like this skin and its a good default skin.

its way better on my eyes since it was all toned down
Posted By: Leverett Re: How do you like the new system? - 03/02/09 07:27 PM
Dig it.
© The KGB Oracle