The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Lock Potheads rejoice, the Guvenator is here. - 05/13/09 11:49 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/10/MNQI17GMBR.DTL

Yea, reading is hard, just read the large text and you get the idea.

Even though I don't smoke it, I think this would be a good idea. People are going to smoke it anyway. Might as well tax them. Although I wouldn't let them grow their own plants, because you can't really tax that.
Posted By: Lock Re: Potheads rejoice, the Guvenator is here. - 05/13/09 07:12 PM
People who grow carrots, lettuce and tomatoes in their yard should have their houses burned down.
Originally Posted By: Lock
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/10/MNQI17GMBR.DTL

Yea, reading is hard, just read the large text and you get the idea.

Wow, nice looking chick in the pic.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Potheads rejoice, the Guvenator is here. - 05/13/09 10:02 PM
I might have to move back to Santa Cruz.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Potheads rejoice, the Guvenator is here. - 05/14/09 03:31 AM
Fuck it.

We need the tax base. Leagilize and Federalize it and bring back the stamp act in effect but for the sweat marry jane.

Might as well repeal the hemp production laws as well and start producing and selling/exporting hemp based products locally and globally.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Potheads rejoice, the Guvenator is here. - 05/14/09 03:37 AM
Originally Posted By: nethervoid
Even though I don't smoke it, I think this would be a good idea. People are going to smoke it anyway. Might as well tax them. Although I wouldn't let them grow their own plants, because you can't really tax that.

Actually you can tax them for growing there own. That is how you control it. It's not FREE to grow your own Pot. You require a permit to produce your own personal usage. Since business and government will be the only ones allowed to produce in large enough quantities to actually be national suppliers.

This way, you pay your 480 bucks a year to get the permit, and you get the right to produce X-Amount of PERSONAL USE, which is a reasonable amount to keep most daily/weekly users happy.

People who don't pay to produce, and get caught, pay a hefty fine, no jail time. Fine = severity of violation on a sliding scale. At nth level of the scale, when your producing massive quantities illegally, welcome to do me in the boo boo prison time.
It's about time people started acting like adults and/or reasonable people.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Potheads rejoice, the Guvenator is here. - 05/14/09 05:37 AM
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon

my thinking exactly
Posted By: Hare Re: Potheads rejoice, the Guvenator is here. - 05/14/09 08:22 PM
LOL good job Salohcin and Drakiis

everyone else Fails

you look at that picture and talk about pot? without giving credit to the cleavage?

fail fail fail
Posted By: Lock Re: Potheads rejoice, the Guvenator is here. - 05/15/09 10:35 AM

I thought the high heels and short shorts were the best part of that.
Originally Posted By: Hare
LOL good job Salohcin and Drakiis

everyone else Fails

you look at that picture and talk about pot? without giving credit to the cleavage?

fail fail fail

The cleavage was the first thing I noticed. Says something about me I guess.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Potheads rejoice, the Guvenator is here. - 05/15/09 11:05 PM
That's amazing.

That's an awesome GIF.
Originally Posted By: Drakiis

my thinking exactly

Unfortunately, her boobs aren't totally falling out of her shirt, but at least her bra is undone!

I'm fairly neutral on the pot thing, overall - especially for civilians. However, I'm certain it would still be illegal in the military, as it has proven to neutralize initiative and drive. Not to mention that many people I know who are psychologically dependent on Pot to have a "positive attitude" get VERY cranky when they haven't smoked it in a couple days. Of course, I get the same way when I haven't had sex in a couple days, but then again - I'm psychologically addicted to sex - but that's another story. It's all about the endorphins and other feel-goods, ya know.
Originally Posted By: Crimthan
Originally Posted By: Drakiis

my thinking exactly

Unfortunately, her boobs aren't totally falling out of her shirt, but at least her bra is undone!

I'm fairly neutral on the pot thing, overall - especially for civilians. However, I'm certain it would still be illegal in the military, as it has proven to neutralize initiative and drive. Not to mention that many people I know who are psychologically dependent on Pot to have a "positive attitude" get VERY cranky when they haven't smoked it in a couple days. Of course, I get the same way when I haven't had sex in a couple days, but then again - I'm psychologically addicted to sex - but that's another story. It's all about the endorphins and other feel-goods, ya know.

I think all the anti-pot people need to settle down. Where is any concrete proof pot is unhealthy for you? My mom & dad says if a state makes it legal they are moving there. Besides we don't need potheads in prison go after the people who kill & all that stuff, leave the potheads alone.

© The KGB Oracle